Dover Castle Tickets
Visit the historic fortress where some of England's most significant events took place, the Dover Castle!
- Make your way to England's Dover Castle for a great learning and sightseeing experience.
- Walk through this medieval castle and gape at the vivid interiors.
- Learn centuries of history: from the Romans to the Cold War, you'll see it all.
- Find out about the evocative tunnels used during Napoleonic and world war conflicts.
- Climb to the top of the Great Tower and peer down over the castle from here.
- See a rare anti-aircraft gun in action!
- Watch the 1940 Miracle of Dunkirk play out in front of you, using film, audio, and archive photography.
- Admission into Dover Castle
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Visit England's Dover Castle, an attraction that is comprised of secret wartime tunnels in this medieval royal palace created by Henry II. Follow around life-like hologram figures around the guest rooms, great hall, private chambers, armories, and the kitchen to really get a feel of what life was like back in the day. Visit the 12th-century court, climb to the roof of the Great Tower and peer down over the massive medieval castle from where you stand. The 1940 Miracle of Dunkirk will be revealed to you using film, audio, and archive photography: watch the rescue operation play out before your eyes as 300,000 British and allied troops were evacuated!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The grounds of Dover Castle are open. Takeaway catering is available and our shops are open, but all indoor areas remain closed. Safety measures are in place to keep everyone safe To comply with the latest government guidance, all indoor areas of Dover Castle are currently closed. This includes:
- The Great Tower
- The Secret Wartime Tunnels
- The Medieval Tunnels
- The Port War Signalling Station
- The Keep Yard, Battlements Walk, extensive grounds and viewing platform at Admiralty Lookout are open to visitors. The café will be open for takeaway service.
- Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5-17, students with valid NUS cards, senior citizens aged 65 and up, and families enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs)
- One ticket valid for the entry of 1/2 adults & up to 3 Children.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at the main entrance of the attraction: Dover Castle.
- Address: Castle Hill, Dover, Kent, CT16 1HU, United Kingdom.
- The closest bus stop is Canon's Gate, a 3-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 80 & 81 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.