Dolmabahce Palace: Skip The Line Ticket With Guided Tour
Enjoy a spirited guided tour of the Dolmabahçe Palace, a fitting symbol of the decadence of the Ottoman Empire!
- Explore one of the most expensive and posh residences of the Ottoman Empire Sultans
- The Dolmabahce Palace is scenically located on the shimmering waters of the Bosphorus
- Walk around ticketing queues and head right into the palace, thanks to your skip-the-line tickets
- An expert guide will begin your tour right from the beginning, filling you in on unmissable details
- Walk past the heavily-decorated rooms, the giant halls, many toilets, and striking Turkish baths
- The Grand Ceremonial Hall boasts one of the world’s largest crystal chandeliers, at 4.5 tonnes
- Gasp at the brilliant blend of traditional Ottoman and Western European architecture
- Skip-the-line admission into Dolmabahce Palace
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located on the European coast of the Strait of Istanbul, the Dolmabahce Palace is the most elegant palace of the Bosphorus. One of the most expensive residences of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire, this palace holds 285 rooms, 44 halls, 68 toilets, and six hammams (Turkish baths). On your guided tour, your expert tour guide will help you locate beautiful furnishings, exquisite artwork, and other treasures tucked away in various corners of the palace. Gasp at the 4.5-tonne crystal chandelier in the Grand Ceremonial Hall, one of the largest chandeliers in the world. Learn of the unique architectural style of this palace: a blend of traditional Ottoman and Western European (it is more European than Topkapi Palace as you’ll notice). Visit all parts of the palace, except for the Harem on this guided tour and enjoy learning about Turkish history, culture, and architecture.
The grand Dolmabahçe Palace was the last and likely most expensive residence of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. It has 285 rooms, 44 halls, 68 toilets and six hammams (Turkish baths) and is set along the beautiful waters of the Bosphorus. There are many beautiful furnishings, artworks and other priceless treasures on display but one of the most spectaular is the 4.5 tonne crystal chandelier hanging in the Grand Ceremonial Hall. It's the largest chandelier in the world!
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so please wear comfortable shoes to cover long walking distances
- Tue: 1:45 PM & 3:30 PM
- Wed- Sun: 9:00 AM, 1:45 PM & 3:30 PM
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-7yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide in front of Dolmabahçe BUFE
- Address: European Side, Vişnezade, 34357 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
- Your guide will be holding a white Istanbul Tourist Pass flag for easy recognition
- The closest ferry station is Kabataş (Dentur, Mavi Marmara), a 4-minute walk to the meeting point
- Ferries Beşiktaş - Adalar & Üsküdar - Kabataş will get you here
- The closest bus stop is Dolmabahçe-Tünel, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Bus #36L, 37T, 38KT, 48 T, and more will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout