Medieval Costa Brava
- Soak in the beauty of Calella de Palafrugell, a picturesque coastal village peppered with small coves and coloured rowboats
- Serenade your senses with the purity of the waters at Cala El Golfet
- Enjoy various activities at L’Estartit, a popular place for scuba diving and snorkelling
- Hop on to a glass bottomed catamaran for a 90-mintute ride to the Natural Reserve of Medas Islands
- While on the catamaran, you will be able to gaze at the seabed, paradise coves of Macizo del Montgrí and the stunning Roca Foradada
- Finish your day at Pals, a medieval historical monumental ensemble
- Explore the gothic quarters and narrow and steep alleys of Pals
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide for the duration of the tour
- Expert guide
- Catamaran trip
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
- Services not specifically included
Brighten your Spanish adventure with this unique one-day guided tour from Barcelona to Costa Brava. Costa Brava, recognised by National Geographic as a top travel destination is a nature lover's paradise. Starting with Calella de Palafrugell, a picturesque coastal village, you walk along the coast to Cala El Golfet, an unspoilt hidden cove. Dip into the pristine waters at the beach before moving on to L’Estartit, a snorkelling, and diving enthusiast go-to destination. Post a delicious meal, hop onto a glass bottomed catamaran for a 90-minute ride admiring the seabed, paradise coves of Macizo del Montgrí and the stunning Roca Foradada. After reaching the Natural Reserve of the Medas Islands, move onto Pals, a medieval historical monumental ensemble. Finish your dose of Costa Brava with a visit to the gothic quarters, narrow and steep alleys of this medieval village.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Although the tour is not particularly challenging comfortable shoes are advised. Bathing suit, sun protection and a hat are advised in order to better enjoy the breaks at beaches and coves.