From Amsterdam: Floriade Expo and Zaanse Schans Full Day Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of the Floriade Expo 2022, a once-in-10-year event. Next, visit the historic windmill village of Zaanse Schans. End your day on a scenic cruise with an upgraded ticket!
- This ticket gives you access to a guided tour of Floriade Expo 2022, a visit to Zaanse Schans, and a canal cruise in Amsterdam - all with air-conditioned transfers!
- How do we build greener cities? Find out at Floriade Expo 2022 - a once-in-10-years event.
- Don't miss out on any must-visit pavilions by the 35 participating countries with an expert tour guide by your side.
- Your next stop is Zaanse Schans, a historic village with 18th and 19th-century houses and windmills on the Zaan riverbank - a new perspective on Dutch life.
- After heading back to Amsterdam, you can sit back and enjoy a relaxing evening on a canal cruise should you wish to upgrade your ticket.
- Floriade Expo 2022 guided tour
- Cable car ride
- Zaanse Schans guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Amsterdam canal cruise (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Start this fun-filled day at the pick-up point in Amsterdam, where you'll board an air-conditioned single-decker bus to Floriade Expo 2022. After a 40-min drive, you'll arrive at the park for the event that will only take place 10 years after 2022. The park has much to explore, but there's no reason to get overwhelmed! Your ticket includes an orientation tour of the park by an expert guide who will give you little-known details about the attractions at the Expo. Once your tour is over, you get ample time to explore the park at your own pace. Also, don't forget to ride the 8-min cable ride to get a unique perspective of the flourishing Expo grounds brimming with sustainable horticulture solutions.
Floriade Expo Guided Tour + Zaanse Schans
Top off the art, sumptuous locally-sourced food, and live music at the futuristic world of Floriade Expo with a visit to the historic village of Zaanse Schans! Your guide will give you tidbits about the village that was once an industrial area during the golden age. Here, you'll find hundreds of windmills, out of which 8 are still active. Admire the beauty of a bygone architectural era through the green-colored houses in the village. Don't be surprised if you see people still living in these stunning historic houses! Learn the ins and outs of a wooden factory at the clog museum. You're in for a treat during your visit to the cheese farm - get to sample 25 types of Gouda cheese. You'll get some free time to explore the village by yourself, after which you'll head back to Amsterdam.
Floriade Expo Guided Tour + Zaanse Schans + Canal Cruise
After an action-packed day, you can upgrade your ticket to end the evening by lounging on a serene canal cruise in Amsterdam as the sky changes colors. You'll sail past popular landmarks of the city like the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, and the Anne Frank House. This is the most relaxing way to sightsee Amsterdam - an experience you shouldn't miss!
a peek into the expo
a peek into the expo
Floriade Expo 2022 aims to answer the question: what does a greener future look like? You'll find presentations about horticulture diving deep into the focal theme "Growing Green Cities" by 35 participating countries. Want to know more about the attractions at the park beforehand? Here are some recommendations:
Have you ever heard of a library of trees and flowers? Find an intriguing catalog of flora that will help us build greener and healthier cities.
This pavilion is for all art lovers. Fusing activities related to art, culture, architecture, and nature, find inspiration at the Art Pavilion Flevoland.
Take a break from all the walking and luxuriate in this garden that explores the spiritual side of gardening.
know before you go
know before you go
- The whole park is cashless. Only card payments will be accepted.
- Pick-up times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a small amount of walking.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- The park is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The cable car will not be used in stormy conditions.
- 40-min drive to Floriade Expo 2022
- Guided tour at the Expo
- Explore Floriade at your own pace
- 45-min drive to Zaanse Schans
- Wooden shoe factory visit
- Explore the village at your own pace
- Drive back to Amsterdam
- Canal cruise (optional)
14 Apr 2022 to 9 Oct 2022
- Departure time from the pick-up point: 9am
- Operating hours of Floriade Expo 2022: 10am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your bus to the Expo at This is Holland.
- Address: Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- It is important that all guests arrive well in time. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam, buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the pick-up point.
- The closest bus stop is Amsterdam, Buiksloterwegveer. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus #38 to get you there.
- The closest ferry terminal is Buiksloterweg. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board ferry F3 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.