Delft, The Hague & Madurodam Tour
- Spend an afternoon exploring the charming cities and town cities that surround Amsterdam
- Be awestruck by the intrinsic ceramic work that Delft is famous for
- Arrive at The Hague to check out the Parliament House and Peace Palace
- Enjoy spotting miniature versions of Holland’s best-known landmarks at Madurodam Park
Wish to add excitement to a quiet afternoon when in Amsterdam? Sign for a half-day excursion that takes you to the famous towns and cities that surround Amsterdam. Hop on a comfortable bus and be driven to the town of Delft. Known the world over for its exquisite ceramics, you’ll be shown one of the last few functional factories in the town. From there, you will journey towards The Hague. A thriving political-centre, The Hague is dotted with important buildings. You can stop by the Peace Palace and also check out the Parliament Houses in the city. The last stop of you excursion will be the Madurodam Park. This is a miniature park that houses small models of all the main attractions through The Netherlands. While browsing the models, you will be able to spot miniature versions of The Royal Palace in Netherlands, the Port of Rotterdam, and Rijksmuseum. It is also home to themed parks and a vast playground. Perfect for a day out with your family!
- Tour admission
- Deluxe coach
- Tour Guide
- Delft Blue pottery & visit to Madurodam
- Peace Palace picture stop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to departure Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office, Damrak 26