Skip the Line Ticket to Széchenyi Spa & Dinner Cruise with Live Music
Witness Budapest after dark on a magical dinner cruise accompanied by live music. Combine the experience with a soothing bath at Széchenyi Spa.
- Take in the sights along the riverbank as you cruise on the symbolic Danube with your skip-the-line tickets.
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner while being serenaded by string musicians.
- Soak in the medicinal waters of Széchenyi Bath and treat the senses!
- Your spa ticket is valid for the whole day and includes access to the steam cabins.
- Széchenyi Spa ticket: full-day access
- Private cabin
- 2-hour Danube River cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Drinks: 1 glass of Hungarian sparkling wine and 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Live music & entertainment
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Hungary’s capital is home to more than 100 thermal springs, with each spa renowned for its different and subtle water content and curative properties. The Széchenyi Bath is by far the biggest of all, boasting 15 indoor pools and 3 open-air bathing facilities. Upon entering the spa you will receive a proxy watch, which will be the key for your cabin. A dip in these waters oozing with thermal and medicinal properties will relieve you of all stress levels, leaving you refreshed and ready for an enchanting cruise along the emblematic Danube river. As the light fades, you’ll see Budapest come alive in the nighttime of colors. The sights along the riverbank put on a different face and assume a rather mystical identity. As you enjoy panoramic views, sample drinks, and popular dishes of Hungary while lending an ear to talented string musicians from the Rajkó folk ensemble.
know before you go
Mon to Sun in all weeks, all seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter): 9 am to 7 pm (last entry at 6pm).
24 Dec: 9am - 1pm (spa closes at 2pm)
25 Dec: 10am - 5pm (spa closes at 6pm)
31 Dec: 9am - 5pm (spa closes at 6pm)
1 Jan: 10am - 5pm (spa closes at 6pm)
Guests can enter anytime within the operating hours.
- All thermal facilities of Szechenyi Baths and the outdoor pools are open from 9am to 10pm.
- All visitors need to leave the pools of Szechenyi by 9:45 pm (15 minutes before the bath closes).
- Starting Time: 7pm
- Meeting Time: 6:30pm
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Click here to view the dinner menu
- The time slot you select is applicable to the cruise. You can enter the spa any time within the operating hours.
- Please note the ticket only allows for one-time entry! You cannot exit and reenter the bath!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the cruise in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the main entrance - CASHIER 5 at Széchenyi Spa. Please state your name and mention "Hungaria Concert."
- Address: H - 1146, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11
- Board your cruise at Port Akadémia, dock number 3, located between the Chain Bridge and the Hungarian Parliament Building.
- Look for the ship Gróf Széchényi.
- Bus: 105, 20E, 32, 5
- Metro: M1
- Light Rail: 1
- Metro: M1
- Light Rail: 2, 2M
The cruise ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.