3-Hour Dinner Cruise with Folklore and Operetta Show: 3-Course Menu
View an illuminated Budapest from the Danube River as you cruise in the lap of luxury and enjoy a slice of Hungarian culture and taste!
- Set sail on the Danube and enjoy three wholesome hours of pure entertainment.
- Feel at peace as you soak in a breathtaking panorama of shimmering landmarks.
- Witness traditional Hungarian folk music and dance relayed by talented performers.
- Savor a 3-course meal including a wide range of international and Hungarian dishes.
- Keep up the spirit by adding unlimited consumption of drinks from a classic bar and upgrade to window seating.
- 3-hour sightseeing river cruise
- Candle-lit dinner
- 3-course menu
- Window seating and unlimited drinks (optional)
- Live folklore entertainment
- Private table
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Make your evening in Budapest memorable with a culturally entertaining cruise on the Danube. This tour is not only about sightseeing (although the sights you will see will certainly blow your mind away), it aims to give you an intimate glimpse into Hungarian heritage. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a hostess who will serve you a welcome drink. Enjoy the drink as you ease into the night and settle down for a sumptuous dinner involving a curated 3-course menu. If you want to truly feel the buzz of the night, then you can opt for drinks, and even make it unlimited if you’d like! Alcoholic drinks include quality Hungarian wines, champagne (sweet and dry), and beer (Staropramen, Borsodi). As for non-alcoholic drinks, you have options like juice, sparkling soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, and tea.
The cruise will thoroughly entertain you with a Hungarian folklore and operetta dance show, performed by talented professionals in colorful costumes. This, with glittering views from the Danube, and a fulfilling meal will leave you not only with long-lasting memories but also a slice of Hungarian culture.
know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible
- Note that oversized luggage is not allowed on board
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
- Mon, Thu & Sat at 7:30pm
- Closed on the 25 Dec but available on 28 & 29 Dec
Goulash Soup/Seasonal soup
Beef stew served with homemade egg barley/Grilled chicken fillet with jasmine rice served with butter sauce/Grilled cod fillet on green bean bed and gratin potato with Hollandaise sauce/Duck leg confit with au gratin potato and steamed red cabbage/Grilled Halloumi Cheese served with fresh garden salad
Flan cake with forest fruit ragout/Creamy dessert cup
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Your boarding point is at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
- Closest bus stop is Március 15. Tér, a 1-minute walk to the pier.
- Closest tram stop is Március 15. Tér, a 5-minute walk to the pier.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.