Skip the Line Córdoba Mosque, Jewish Quarter and Alcázar Guided Tour
See all of the most iconic attractions of Córdoba in one go during this 3 hour guided walking tour! Visit the Alcázar of the Christian Kings, the Synagogue at the heart of the Jewish Quarter and the world famous Mosque-Cathedral. An English or Spanish speaking guide will help you gain insight into the Christian, Muslim and Jewish history of the city.
- Gain priority entry to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba and marvel at its stunning interior, featuring 856 columns and double arches.
- Skip the ticket lines at the Alcázar of the Christian Kings and explore the Hall of Mosaics, the royal baths and the gardens.
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and see the Synagogue, the bronze statue of Maimonides and the Arabic market.
- A professional Spanish or English speaking guide will provide insight into the unique history of Córdoba, with its Christian, Muslim and Jewish influences.
Gain Priority Access to the Iconic Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
Visit the most important monuments of Córdoba during this 3 hour guided tour to three different UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After meeting your English or Spanish speaking guide, you will first visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. Built in the 8th century, it is the world’s third largest mosque and is considered to be one of the greatest representations of Moorish architecture. Skip the ticket lines and gain direct entry to the monument. Your guide will explain the fascinating history of the mosque to you, which was turned into a cathedral in 1236 and is therefore is unique representation of both Muslim and Christian cultures. Admire the astonishing arches inside the mosque, supported by 856 granite and marble pillars, and see the shell-shaped prayer niche as well as the orange trees courtyard.
See the Synagogue, the Maimonides Statue and the El Zoco Market in the Jewish Quarter
Continue on to the Jewish Quarter, a UNESCO World Heritage Site close to the Mosque-Cathedral. See the Synagogue that stands at the center of the neighborhood and walk by the bronze statue of Maimonides, a Jewish philosopher and astronomer who was born in Córdoba. Enjoy a stroll through the picturesque Andalusian streets and visit an Arabic Market where artisans sell their handmade crafts.
End Your Tour at the Alcázar of Christian Kings
Explore the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, or the “Alcázar of the Christian Kings,” which functioned as a primary residence for Catholic monarchs. Visit exquisitely decorated rooms such as the famous Hall of Mosaics, admire the royal baths with their Moorish motifs, and stroll through the vast gardens. Learn about the historical significance of the fortress, where Isabella I of Castile and Fernando II of Aragon met Christopher Columbus before sponsoring his first voyage to the Americas in 1492. With a visit to the Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter, and the Mosque-Cathedral, this guided tour is the perfect opportunity to see first-hand how a combination of Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures have shaped the city of Córdoba. Book your tickets now!
- Priority entrance to Mosque-Cathedral
- Priority entrance to Alcázar of the Christian Kings
- Visit to the Jewish Quarters
- Professional guide (English or Spanish speaking)
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Note: 16 & 17 Apr 2021 (Fri & Sat), the area of the Almanzor expansion will not be visited on the occasion of the celebration of the II International Congress on Mozarabic culture that is held inside the monument.
- Please carry along your passports
This tour is available in 2 languages:
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced price tickets are available for children (aged 8-11).
Please keep in mind that you are visiting a religious space and wear appropriate clothing (covered shoulders, no short shorts, no tank tops).
Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with your passport at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your meeting point is OWAY Tours Office
- Address: Plaza del Triunfo, s/n, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
- It is the red building, right beside the Chapel of Santa Teresa
- Landmark: Triunfo de San Rafael de la Puerta del Puente
Bus: 03, 02