Combo (Save 10%): Casa Mila + Barcelona Aquarium Tickets
Get quick access to Barcelona’s top attractions with this super saver combo. Learn about Gaudi’s personal life and marine biodiversity in one trip!
- With this super saver combo, get access to the brilliantly designed Casa Mila and the extraordinary Barcelona Aquarium.
- Discover Gaudi’s unconventional style that caused quite a controversy back in the day.
- Visit the extraordinary Barcelona Aquarium for a fun and educational experience.
- Wave at the friendly inhabitants of the Mediterranean Sea, including sharks, ocean sunfish, and morays.
- Gaze at 35 aquariums that house over 11,000 creatures across 450 species.
- Designed by the brilliant Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudi, Casa Mila is one of the last, private, residential buildings of the Modernism Period.
- Admission to Barcelona Aquarium
- Skip-the-line admission to Casa Mila
- Audio guide for Casa Mila
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Unconventional as this attraction’s appearance may be, this building was constructed for residential purposes initially. Lavish in nature, with sprawling courtyards peppered with Gaudi’s signature embellishments, living in this area would be a dream come true. This site includes two areas- the Espai Gaudi, and the Pedrera Apartment. The former includes a broad showcase of Gaudi’s work, divided into sections dedicated to different projects, and shows his life in broad strokes. The latter is a fascinating recreation of the home of a bourgeois family in Barcelona from the first third of the 20th Century. However, the true treasure of this building is the view from the rooftop decorated with distinctive corkscrew-style chimneys, which is synonymous with the building itself. Enhance your trip with the free audio guide, which is included on this tour as the view of Barcelona’s skyline from the top of the structure is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Perhaps the best place for families with kids to learn about marine biodiversity and the importance of marine conservation, this place is divided into 35 aquariums and enclosures, that house approximately 11,000 animals across 450 species. The three primary zones include Planeta Aqua, the Oceanarium, and Explora! Children’s Area, are uniquely different from each other. There is plenty to see and admire, so don’t miss out!
know before you go
- All guests must wear a mask at all times, when in the aquarium.
- Social distancing must be followed in the aquarium.
- Guests are requested to avoid touching the tanks and follow recommended itineraries.
- All local residents of Catalonia enjoy a special discounted rate.
- An audio guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Thu & Fri: 11am to 6pm
- Sat: 10am to 8pm
- Sun and Holidays: 10am to 7pm
- The aquarium is closed on Mon, Tue, and Wed.
- Daily: 9am to 8:30pm
- This attraction is closed on 25th Dec 2022, and from 9th to 15th Jan 2023 for maintenance.
The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of the attraction: Casa Milà.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
- Show your tickets at: Aquarium Barcelona
- Address : Moll d'Espanya, del Port Vell, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain.