Be enchanted by the phenomenal music of this live organ concert in the beautiful St. Stephen’s Basilica – the largest building in Budapest.
- Lose yourself in this magnificent 70-minute live organ concert in St. Stephen’s Basilica – one of the most important icons of Budapest.
- Hungarian organ artist Miklós Teleki and his ensemble including award-winning opera singer Kolos Kováts and talented flute artist Eleonora Krusic will charm you with their musical talents.
- Listen to these great artists play famous compositions by national and international composers such as Vivaldi, Liszt, and Bach.
- Delight in the beautiful interiors of the church while you soak up the music of this magical concert.
- Concert ticket (70-min performance)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Prepare to enter another world – filled with exquisite music – as you attend a live, organ concert at St. Stephen’s Basilica in Budapest.
St. Stephen’s Basilica is named after the first king and state founder of Hungary and is also the largest building in Budapest. The awe-inspiring interiors of this 100-year-old church provide wonderful acoustics and a grand aesthetic background for concerts. The 70-minute organ concert by world-famous artist Miklós Teleki and his small ensemble is a must-attend performance. The ensemble consists of award-winning opera singer Kolos Kováts and Danube Symphonic Orchestra’s Eleonora Krusic – a flute artist.
The heavenly music – along with the majestic interiors of the basilica – contributes to a highly magical experience. Famous compositions by the greatest Hungarian artists and international composers such as Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, Liszt and more are beautifully presented in this one-of-a-kind event.
know before you go
know before you go
The programs conducted are as follows:
Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741) - Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Concerto in D minor BWV 596 (Allegro, Adagio, Allegro)
Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietá Signore
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Andante in C major K 315
Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
Liszt Ferenc (1811-1866): Fantasy & Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
Johann Sebastian Bach: Minuet and Badinerie from suite in B minor BWV 1067
Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Please arrive at the church 30-minutes before the start of the concert.
- Thursdays: 8pm
- The ticket can be presented digitally at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the venues do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you to reach the venue 30 minutes early.