Enjoy a dual combo experience that comprises a leisurely-paced self-guided audio tour of Vienna’s historic Schönbrunn Palace and a magnificent concert afterward.
- Prepare for a royal experience at the Schönbrunn Palace after the usual operating hours.
- Enjoy a self-guided audio tour in German, English, French, Italian, or Spanish.
- Gain exclusive access to 22 State Rooms.
- Soak up a majestic performance of Mozart and Strauss at the iconic Orangery in the Palace.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a glass of orange juice or sparkling wine at the concert bar, and even a CD.
- After-hours Palace tour
- Audio guide available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese & Korean
- Concert admission
- Category A: A glass of sparkling wine or orange juice
- Category VIP: A glass of sparkling wine or orange juice & a personal CD
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Self-Guided Tour Of Schönbrunn Palace
Begin your tour at 5:30 pm when the crowds have departed and it's closing time - for those without exclusive access. Along with a multilingual audio guide on your own smartphone, get exclusive access to 22 State Rooms and exquisite interiors. The caslte tour is for 40-minutes, make the most of your time and learn all about the history of the proud Hapsburg dynasty and rulers like Maria Theresia.
Classical Concert At Schönbrunn Orangery
Once you're done with the tour, head to the orangery and settle into the seat of your choice. Spend the next few hours immersed in the music of Mozart and Strauss. The masterful renditions from the highly skilled chamber ensemble are sure to finish off this experience in the most enchanting way.
5:15pm: Meeting point in front of the main entrance of Schönbrunn Palace (15 minutes before the start of the tour)
6pm to 8pm: Between the end of the palace tour and the beginning of the concert you will have a break of about 2 hours.
know before you go
know before you go
- The digital audio guide is available in German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese & Korean.
- Please carry your own earphones for the best audio experience.
- The venue may not have a smartphone charging facility. Please ensure you charge your phone before your visit.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Restroom, Free WiFi.
- Note: The specified departure time for the Palace tour must strictly be observed.
- Note that the following is/are not allowed on this tour: pets, tripods, drones, and flash photography and videography (at the concert too).
- Please check to see the available dates at the next stage of booking.
- The experience starts at 5:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet at host at the Main entrance of Schönbrunn Palace.
- Address: Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Schloß Schönbrunn. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus N60 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Schloß Schönbrunn. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 10, 49, 52, and 60 to get you there.