Santorini Bus Tour To The Famous Blue Dome
Journey through the gorgeous rural regions of Santorini on this brilliant bus tour!
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with hotel pick-up and drop-off services.
- Learn about all of the amazing villages you visit from an expert local guide.
- Travel to Firostefani and soak in brilliant views of the calderas and volcanic islands.
- Stroll through the quaint alleyways and see the famous blue-domed churches of the island.
- Journey to Imerovigli, the highest of the Aegean islands, and witness breathtaking sights.
- Witness the enchanting sunset from the Castle of Agios Nikolaos.
- Round-trip transfers on AC vehicle
- Free WiFi onboard
- Bottled water
- All taxes & fees
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
From charming cobbled alleyways to the stunning panoramic views of the surrounding volcanic islands, Santorini has no shortage of outstanding attractions. On this guided bus tour, you will get an opportunity to steer off the beaten path and explore the rural paradises of Santorini. Your tour will begin at the village of Firostefani (which translates to ‘The Crown of Fira’). Spend some time photographing the beautiful volcanos and calderas from your unique vantage point on this island. This settlement is also very well-known for its blue-domed churches and old-fashioned houses.
The next stop on the tour is at the Imerovigli, popularly referred to as ‘The Balcony of the Aegean. Since it is one of the most centrally located islands in the region, you will get a clear, unobstructed view of all the surrounding natural splendor. There are several chapels and churches to explore here as well. The famous rock of Skaros is one of the prime attractions at Imerovigli. Your tour will conclude at the magnificent Castle of Agios Nikolaos in Oia. You will get an opportunity to walk through the ruins and admire the architecture. End your tour with the delightful sight of the sun slipping below the horizon.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Infants are required to sit on laps during the length of the bus journey.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Social distancing will be enforced on the bus and during the village visits.
- Face masks should be compulsorily worn by all guests. Hand sanitizers are frequently provided on the tour. Only contactless payments are accepted for gratuities and add-ons.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you the complete contact details (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to arrange pick-up point settings and exact pick-up time.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.