4-Hour Zürich City Tour With Cable Car & Sightseeing Cruise
Explore the glory of Zürich, one of the most liveable cities in the world. Take in the natural beauty surrounding the city with the best of vantage points - an aerial cable car and an exciting ferry ride!
- Tour the highlights of Zürich while onboard a comfortable bus
- Travel through Zürich's Old Town and into the nature surrounding the city
- See the Grossmünster, Fraumünster, and St. Peter churches
- Take the aerial cable car ride to Felsenegg and soak in the incredible views of the lake and the Alps
- Enjoy a ferry ride on the pristine waters of Lake Zürich and drive along the "Gold Coast"
- Choose between English and Spanish-speaking guides
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Ferry ride
- Aerial cable car
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you're looking to explore Zürich, with its austere architectural beauty and beautiful natural surroundings, this 4.5-hour tour pretty much covers it all. Meet your expert guide, and board a comfortable air-conditioned coach to explore the major highlights of the city. Pass by the National Museum, towards Bahnhofstrasse - one of the world's most expensive and exclusive shopping avenues. Enjoy a photo stop at the stunning Lake Zürich, before heading towards the university quarter, to see the famed Swiss Federal Institute of Technology as well as the Zürich Museum of Art.
Enter the charming Old Town, and enjoy a pleasant introductory stroll past patriarchal guild houses. See St. Peter church (Europe's largest clock-face is here), the "Grossmünster" church, and the "Fraumünster" church with the stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. Head out of the city and travel along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen. This is where you board a ferry and cross the crystal-clear waters of Lake of Zürich to Horgen. Move on to Adliswil for the best part of your city tour: a cable car ride! In fact, this is the only aerial cable car in the Canton of Zürich to the viewpoint of Felsenegg. Fall in love with the incredible views overlooking Zürich, the lake, and the snow-capped Alps from here. Breathe in the fresh air of the beautiful forest before heading back to Zürich.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Safety measures in place
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible
- Baggage is allowed
Infants aged 0-5yrs can go for free. Children aged 6-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Sihlquai Coach Parking (or Bus Terminal)
- This is located close to Zürich’s main train station
- You'll find a white ticket office marked “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout