2-Hour Vienna Ghost Tour
Put your adventure cap on and explore the scariest places in the center of Vienna on this 2-hour tour that includes a treasure hunt!
- Explore some of the most haunted locations in Vienna and be part of a treasure hunt.
- Learn about the rules of the game on-site with the help of an expert guide.
- Once you crack the hidden code, you'll get to open a treasure chest and take away a little something!
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
In case you didn't already know, Vienna is the best place for a ghost hunt. After all, the city is home to real haunted houses, former executioners' places, and ancient tombs. Few people know about the horrific events that took place here from the Middle Ages to the present day. On this tour, you'll be solving the riddles and secrets of real, historically documented crime scenes of the old and morbid Vienna. If you're built of stern stuff and dare to go on a vampire or ghost hunt, this tour will guarantee you goosebumps!
You'll go treasure hunting as a team. Whoever your book your tickets with will be part of your team, so you will not be thrown together with strangers. Once you work on uncovering secrets and finally crack the hidden code, you'll be able to open a mysterious treasure chest!
know before you go
know before you go
- Please wear clothing adapted to weather conditions.
- Everything you need to master the game will be provided on-site.
- This experience requires a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Short briefing on how to master the rally
- Group picture
- The beginning of the rally
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Opening of the treasure chest
- Awarding of the certificates
- Tue: 4:30pm
- Fri: 5:30pm
- Sat and Sun: 11am and 3:30pm
Children aged 6-14, students, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children (aged 14 and below), enjoy reduced ticket pricing. Make sure to carry a valid photo ID.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Meet your tour guide at Stephansplatz 4, 1010 Wien, Austria.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is Stephansplatz U, which is located about 5 minutes away by walk. Catch bus #3A to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.