Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands Full Day Tour
Spend a magical afternoon exploring the magical islands on the Venetian Lagoon on a speedboat and experience the history and culture of a city that has been described by many as “the most beautiful city built by man.”
- Embark upon this scenic full-day tour that takes you to 3 of Venice’s most stunning islands.
- Soak up the scenery and charm of the Venitian lagoon from aboard a motorboat.
- Your first stop is at Murano, an island known for its iconic glass factory and the beautiful Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato.
- Next up is the stunning island of Burano, an island so colorful and bright, you’ll forget all your cares.
- Finally, at Torcello, admire the Santa Maria Assunta and other historically rich buildings.
- Optional tickets allow you to choose between English, French, Spanish, Italian, and German-guided tours.
- Motorboat to and from Venice
- Visit to a glass factory
- Multilingual assistance
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages onboard
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
Take this full-day excursion in and around Venice and enjoy the sights and sounds that make up this historically and culturally-rich city. This trip is spread across three distinct islands in the Venetian Lagoon. Start your day by taking the boat from St. Marks area to the beautiful island of Murano, where you will get to visit one of Venice’s famed glass factories. Here you can learn the art of glass blowing by watching the masters in action during a demonstration. There are various sights on the island such as the Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest in the region.
The next stop in the tour is the vibrant island of Burano, where you can see lines of colorful houses by the canals. You can also pick up a souvenir in the form of a rare artisan lace. The last stop in the tour is the island of Torcello, which was founded in the year 452 and is scattered with buildings that are hundreds of years old. You can leisurely stroll around the various tourist spots on the island, such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, Attila’s throne, and the Bell tower. Upon finishing the tour, your motorboat will drop you at the departure point.
know before you go
- It is advised that you wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- It is advisable to carry a bottle of water, especially on warmer days.
- As it is a shared tour, there are no refunds for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will carry on despite the rain.
- An important thing to note is that the tour is not a guided tour. However, there will be multilingual assistance and relevant explanations will be provided.
25 Dec & 1 Jan
Children between the ages of 0-3 yrs go free. Children between 4-12 yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Daily between 10am to 4:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at Riva degli Schiavoni at the corner with Calle degli Albanesi.
- The point is just in front of the Hotel Danieli Excelsior.
- You can check-in at the yellow desk.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Hotel Danieli Excelsior.
- Nearest ports are San Zaccaria and San Marco- San Zaccaria B, both 1-minute walks to the meeting point.
- Board ferries 2, 20, 4.2, 5.2, B or R to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout