Discover Seoul Pass
A paradise for tourists, the capital of South Korea has innumerable attractions that you’d want to discover. Travel the city of Seoul in 24, 48, or 72 hours, and you don’t have to worry about entry fees, transport, and discounts, as the Seoul pass has you covered!
- Prepare to explore the culture and history of South Korea in 24, 48, or 72-hour with the Discover Seoul Pass.
- Enter 50+ attractions for free, get discounted admission to 150+ attractions, and access free transportation with this pass.
- Discover the history of Seoul with a visit to palaces like Gyeongbokgung, which is also the site where global K-pop icon BTS performed for a telecast.
- Get a glimpse of South Korea’s rich art and cultural facets at museums like the Leeum Museum of Art, National Museum of Korea, and more.
- Take a tour of sites like Lotte World and get a full view of Seoul’s skyline from the Namsan Tower observatory, an iconic filming site of your favorite K-dramas.
- Access for 24 hours (optional)
- Access for 48 hours (optional)
- Access for 72 hours (optional)
- Free entry to 50+ attractions
- Discounted entry to 150+ attractions
- Transportation card (T-Money)
You can cancel these tickets up to 12 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you’re looking to explore everything that the city of Seoul has to offer but are short on time, this pass is the perfect option for you. You can book a 24, 48, or 72-hour pass at your convenience and get the chance to cover major tourist attractions on a budget. Walk into 50+ attractions free of cost and get a reduced-price entry to 150+ attractions, with free transport to help you navigate between the places. Visit the famous palaces of the Joseon dynasty, carefully preserved to stand as a testament to Korea’s rich history. The Gyeongbokgung palace was used as the backdrop for a worldwide broadcast of idol group BTS’s performance, bringing together the history and the present culture of the country.
Travel with Ease and Explore Seoul
To know more about the fascinating history of the country, make sure to explore museums like the National Museum of Korea and the Museum of Japanese Colonial History in Korea. Board the Seoul City Tour Bus to get an all-around look at the city’s monumental sites, or take a public bike for a refreshing spin to tour the city on your own. Step into Lotte World, the famous park that has been the filming ground for celebrated shows like Our Beloved Summer, Business Proposal, True Beauty, and more. Absorb the picturesque skyline of Seoul as you stand on the observatory deck at the Namsan Tower, one of the most significant landmarks in the city of Seoul.
know before you go
know before you go
- For more information on how to use the pass, as well as the attractions and discounts included, please visit this link.
- This pass is valid for Non-Korean citizens only.
- The T-Money included in your pass must be topped up at any kiosk available at convenience stores or subway stations (except ITX and KTX stations).
- The time limit on the card activates as soon as you visit one of the free attractions with your pass.
- Please bring along your physical Discover Seoul Pass to access tourist attractions.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
- Redeem your ticket at Myeongdong Tourist Information Center.
- Address: 66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu
Incheon Int. Airport Terminal 1
- Redeem your ticket at Incheon Int. Airport Terminal 1
- Address: Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu
Incheon Int. Airport Terminal 2
- Redeem your ticket at Incheon Int. Airport Terminal 2
- Address: 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu
Seoul Tourism Plaza Tourist Information Center
- Redeem your ticket at Seoul Tourism Plaza Tourist Information Center.
- Address: 1F, 85, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea