Dubai Marina Dhow Cruises
One of the most ambitious projects of the past few decades, Dubai Marina is a 3km long artificial canal that was built along the Persian Gulf and has one of the most developed waterfronts in the word. Its banks are lined by towering skyscrapers that form exclusive residences, hotels, malls and others. Cruising in Dubai Marina makes you truly understand the scale of Dubai and its development.
Dubai Marina is a spectacle of modern engineering and a dhow cruise is one of the best ways to experience it. These skyscrapers, brightly lit under the night sky and reflecting on the Marina, present an unforgettable sight of Dubai.
What to expect on a Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise
Cruising in Dubai Marina, you will be able to view landmarks such as the Dubai Yacht Club, the yacht club promenade, Dubai Marina Mall, Sheikh's Boatyard, Jumeirah Beach Residence and parts of the Palm.
A large number of dhow cruises in Dubai Marina are dinner cruises as well. Dinners on a dhow cruise are in the form of 3-course international buffets with a wide variety of dishes. Vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike can take their pick from dishes that range from Indian food preparations, Italian cuisine, grilled meat and seafood and desserts.
As you relax and enjoy, local performers will put up a fantastic show consisting of singing and traditional dance forms. Some of the popular shows that are put up include tanoura dance, puppet shows, horse dance, magic show and others.
- Headout with its partnerships has the largest collection of dhow cruises in Dubai, ranging from abras to luxury dhows.
- Headout offers tickets at cheaper prices than most cruise operators in Dubai. You can save up to 10% when you book your dhow cruise tickets with us.
- Headout has multiple Dubai dhow cruise deals and offers
- With your pre-booked ticket, going for the cruise is an extremely hasslefree experience.
- 24x7 helpline to solve any unexpected problem that might occur to guarantee you a perfect experience