FC Barcelona: Spotify Camp Nou Players Experience Tour
Live out your wildest football dreams with this exclusive, all-access tour of the 2nd largest football stadium in the world! Enter the battleground that is Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona since it's completion in 1957. Gain access into this iconic stadium, the dressing rooms, the press room and much more.
- Dive into the history and prestige of the famed FC Barcelona on this exclusive group tour of not more than 25 superfans!
- With an English and Spanish-speaking guide by your side, explore the Barça changing room, the press room and feel the adrenaline rush as you walk along the pitch.
- Wander through the museum and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments and marvel at the newly built ‘Messi Area’ and peer at his 5 Ballon d’Or trophies.
- Official tour guide
- VIP access and tour of private areas
- Exclusive visit to the Barça changing room
- Immersion in the pressroom
- Official FCB gift
- Professional photos of the visit
- Free t-shirt personalization
- Bilingual visit in Spanish and English
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
FC Barcelona is ingrained in the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This small-group guided tour gives you access to the glorious 120-year history of the club with a group of not more than 25 superfans! Walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time. You will also gain access to the Barça changing room, the Pressroom and you will also get the rare chance to even walk along the pitch!
On this tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes at FC Barcelona and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff! You will also exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Even if you are not a football fan, you will thoroughly enjoy this experience. With great prices, we are here to help you discover the best, with the best.
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
- It’s mandatory to use masks, gloves, and socks to access at the FCB Player dress room.
This tour is available at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM daily.
The guided tour will be in English and Spanish.
For structural reasons, and due to the number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Camp Nou.
- Address: C/Arístides Mallol 12 (main Access 15) and Av. De Joan XVIII (Boulevard Access 9), 08028 Barcelona.
- Entrance via access 14 to the Stadium (Carrer Arístides Maillol).
- Free parking during Camp Nou Experience opening hours (match days parking is available on the premises until 4 hours before kickoff).
- Line 3: Metro stop Palau Reial or Les Corts.
- Line 5: Metro stop Collblanc or Badal.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.