Camp Nou Players Experience & Museum Tour
Live out your wildest football dreams with this exclusive, all-access tour of the 2nd largest football stadium in the world! Enter the battleground that is Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona since it's completion in 1957. Gain access into this iconic stadium, the dressing rooms, the press room and much more.
- Dive into the history and prestige of the famed FC Barcelona on this exclusive small group tour of not more than 15 superfans!
- With an English and Spanish-speaking guide by your side, explore the Barça changing room, the press room and feel the adrenaline rush as you walk along the pitch.
- Wander through the museum and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments and marvel at the newly built ‘Messi Area’ and peer at his 5 Ballon d’Or trophies.
- Official tour guide
- VIP access and tour of private areas
- Exclusive visit to the Barça changing room
- Immersion in the pressroom
- Official FCB gift
- Professional photos of the visit
- Free t-shirt personalization
- Bilingual visit in Spanish and English
- COVID FREE measures included
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
FC Barcelona is ingrained in the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This small-group guided tour gives you access to the glorious 120-year history of the club with a group of not more than 15 superfans! Walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time. You will also gain access to the Barça changing room, the Pressroom and you will also get the rare chance to even walk along the pitch!
On this tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes at FC Barcelona and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff! You will also exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Even if you are not a football fan, you will thoroughly enjoy this experience. With great prices, we are here to help you discover the best, with the best.
know before you go
- Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
- It’s mandatory to use masks, gloves, and socks to access at the FCB Player dress room.
This tour is available at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM daily.
The guided tour will be in English and Spanish.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 6-13 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 90 EUR. Children below the age of 6 are eligible for a discounted price of 35 EUR.
Senior citizens (over the age of 60) can also buy discounted tickets at 90 EUR. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
For structural reasons, and due to a number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
You will receive your Camp Nou Players Experience Tour tickets shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the stadium with a valid photo ID. Access through the Museum door instead of door 15.