FC Barcelona: Camp Nou Stadium & Museum Tour
Feel the adrenaline rush that accompanies stepping into the 2nd largest football stadium in the world! Enter the battle ground that is Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona since it's completion in 1957. Gain access into this iconic stadium, and experience the thrill of visiting the architectural wonder that is so interwoven with Spain's glorious football history!
- Learn about the history and prestige of one of Europe’s most successful clubs on this self-guided tour.
- Experience the life of an FC Barcelona player and walk in through the players’ tunnel.
- Get a glimpse of the club’s glittering trophy cabinet which includes 5 European Cups and 24 La Liga titles.
- Marvel at the newly built ‘Messi Area’ and peer at his 5 Ballon d’Or trophies.
- Upgrade your ticket and explore the largest stadium in Europe with an entertaining multilingual audioguide.
- Museum entrance fee
- Camp Nou visit
- Timed entry ticket
- Digital audio guide (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Dive into the History and Prestige of the Famed FC Barcelona on this Self Guided Tour
FC Barcelona is ingrained in the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This self-guided tour gives you the chance to explore this history and understand the culture of Catalonia and its people. On this tour, you get the opportunity to go behind the scenes at FC Barcelona and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff! Get exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Experience the Life of an FC Barcelona Player and Relive FC Barcelona’s Greatest Moments
Going through the players’ tunnel, experience what it is like to walk onto the turf of one of the most enchanting stadiums in the world. You will also get the chance to sit in the players' dugout and feel how it is to be on the sidelines. Lastly, walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance at some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the former FC Barcelona footballer, the greatest player of our time.
Even if you are not a football fan, you will surely and thoroughly enjoy this experience. With great prices, we are here to help you discover the best, with the best.
Note: If you've chosen it as an option, you can also enjoy your Camp Nou tour with a digital audio guide. This can be used directly on your mobile phone, no downloading or installing required. All you need to do is scan the QR code on your ticket. Bring your own headphones to enjoy your experience to the fullest. The audio guide is available in 13 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Arabic, Russian and Korean.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Camp Nou Tour
- Camp Nou Tour with Digital Audioguide
- Please note: On La Liga and Copa del Rey match days, the stadium tour will be closed the full day, with access only to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 2:45pm.
- On Champions League match days, the stadium tour will not operate one day before and on the match day. You will only get access to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 2:45pm.
Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 4 to 10, seniors aged above 70, as well as Catalan residents, enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- By Metro: If you are coming via metro, you can stop at Collblanc or Badal station and make the short 5-minute walk to the stadium.
- By Bus: If you are coming via the public bus, you can take line 59 or 54.
- By Car: The closest car park to the stadium is 300 meters away and is called 'BSM Tanatori Les Corts'. You can find the location here.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Camp Nou Tour vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue.