Széchenyi Spa & Dinner Cruise with Live Music
Witness Budapest after dark on a magical dinner cruise accompanied by live music. Combine the experience with a soothing bath at Széchenyi Spa.
- Take in the sights along the riverbank as you cruise on the symbolic Danube
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner while being serenaded by string musicians
- Soak in the medicinal waters of Széchenyi Bath and treat the senses!
- Your ticket is valid for the whole day and includes access to the steam cabins
- Whole day Széchenyi Spa ticket
- Cabin Usage
- Live music
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Hungary’s capital is home to more than 100 thermal springs, with each spa renowned for its different and subtle water content and curative properties. The Széchenyi Bath is by far the biggest of all, boasting 15 indoor pools and 3 open-air bathing facilities. Upon entering the spa you will receive a proxy watch, which will be the key for your cabin. A dip in these waters oozing with thermal and medicinal properties will relieve you of all stress levels, leaving you refreshed and ready for an enchanting cruise along the emblematic Danube river. As the light fades, you’ll see Budapest come alive in the nighttime of colors. The sights along the riverbank put on a different face and assume a rather mystical identity. As you enjoy panoramic views, sample drinks, and popular dishes of Hungary while lending an ear to talented string musicians from the Rajkó folk ensemble.
know before you go
Check-in: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Closing Time: 10:00 PM
Starting Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Time: 6:30 PM
Duration: 120 minutes
- Click here to view the dinner menu
- You can enter the spa any time between 9 AM and 6 PM and stay until closing time. Just be careful not to miss the Dinner & Cruise program if you book the two programs for the same date!
- Please note the ticket only allows for one-time entry! You cannot exit and reenter the bath!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
- Redeem your voucher at the Hungaria Koncert help desk
- This is located in Széchenyi Bath by the main entrance on the right-hand side (in front of the Circus
- Address: H - 1146, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11
- Redeem your voucher at Danube Palace
- Address: H - 1051, Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5
- Timings: 6:30 PM
- Bus: 105, 20E, 32, 5
- Metro: M1
- Light Rail: 1
- Train: H5
- Metro: M3
- Light Rail: 2, 41
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking