Enjoy a day of luxurious thermal baths, revitalizing saunas & massages at the Lukács Thermal Spa in Budapest.
- Soak in a relaxing thermal bath, heated by natural hot springs.
- Take a refreshing dip in the Plunge pool or a foot massage at Kneipp Bath.
- Detox at the Finnish or Herb Sauna.
- Choose from a selection of wellness services & massages.
- Head over to the rooftop for sunbathing or the fitness park alongside.
- Shop for rejuvenating hand-made soaps & spa accessories at the Budapest Spas shop.
- All-day entry to Lukács Spa
- Locker or private cabin
- Pool access
- Sauna access
- Towels & slippers
- Paid services
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get ready for a reinvigorating journey of relaxation & healing at one of Budapest’s historical thermal baths, Lukács.
What’s in Store?
Store your stuff in the locker room and begin your day of wellness & pampering. Warmed up by the mineral-rich hot springs, submerge yourself in the thermal baths with temperatures from 32 °C to 40°C. Then take a refreshing dip in the cooling plunge pool at 20°C. If you're in for some hydrotherapy wellness, head over to the Kneipp pool for a relaxing foot massage. Sweat it out at the saunas as you detoxify in the steam room, the Finnish sauna & Herb sauna with temperatures ranging from 60-90°C!
You can choose from a range of wellness services offered at the bathhouse. Indulge in a premium massage with scented oils, therapeutic aromas, and calming music or the beer spa where you soak up in dry beer ingredients (hops, malt, beer yeast, special beer salt) mixed with fresh thermal water. You can also try medical services like mud treatment & underwater traction. It doesn’t end just yet, there’s also rooftop sunbathing along with a fitness park for a quick pump. There surely is something for everybody!
Stock Up On Goodness
You can also shop at the Budapest Spas Shop for hand-made natural soaps containing nourishing oils to rejuvenate your skin. Take the healing power home with the Budapest Spas Kolop Mud or get the Budapest Spas Pestemal, a perfect addition for saunas..
know before you go
know before you go
- Pools and saunas are subject to regular maintenance and can be meantime out of order.
- Not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please carry slippers, a swimming cap & towels.
- A swimming cap is mandatory in the pools.
- Mon-Sun: 9am to 6pm (online ticket check-in hours)
- Cash desks close one hour before closing time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Lukacs Baths.
- Address: Budapest, Frankel Leó út 25-29, 1023 Hungary.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Margit híd, budai hídfő H. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 9, 26, 109, 226 and many more to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdő. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 17, 19, 41, N19 to get you there.