Combo (Save 6%): Széchenyi Spa + Danube River Sightseeing Cruise Tickets
Save money as you enjoy a relaxing time at the Széchenyi Spa and on a 75-minute Danube river cruise with this 2-in-1 combo ticket.
Select your ticket type
- Save money as you enjoy two top Budapest experiences.
- Avoid the long queues with skip the line access at the Széchenyi Spa, the largest in Europe.
- Rejuvenating time is guaranteed as you have access to 15 indoor and 3 outdoor pools.
- Enjoy a free tasting of pálinka after a guided tour of the Pálinka Museum.
- Discover the lesser-known parts of Budapest on the idyllic Danube River cruise.
- Sip on a delicious complimentary welcome drink as you settle in.
- Admire the Budapest cityscape from the waters on an open-air deck or from panoramic windows.
- Full-day entrance ticket
- Guided Tour of the Pálinka Museum
- 1 shot of pálinka (Hungarian Spirit) or an alcohol-free beverage for tasting
- Private cabin (optional)
- Locker (optional)
Danube River Cruise
- 90-min cruise
- Welcome drink (a glass of sparkling wine or a soft drink)
- Snacks and drinks (not included but can be bought onboard)
- Swimming cap at Széchenyi Spa
- Swimsuit (Available for rent or purchase)
- Towels (Available for rent or purchase)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With 15 indoor pools and 3 open-air bathing facilities, the Széchenyi Spa is considered the largest in all of Europe. It is most known for its massive outdoor thermal pool that has a running temperature of 40°C, perfect to keep you warm even on the coldest winter days! Just picture floating in a pool of healing water as snowflakes settle on your body and melt away, piling up everywhere else around the pool. Get skip-the-line entry to this healing spa and enjoy the ultimate rejuvenating experience!
Danube River Sightseeing Cruise
This 90-minute cruise promises unmissable sights of Budapest, a smooth cruise upon the calm waters of River Danube, and an exciting learning experience: all wrapped into one perfect package. Assemble at the heart of the Pest, the Danube Palace, where you will be led to the docks by your Headout host.
Upon boarding, receive a complimentary drink and find a cozy spot to settle in for the experience. As you cruise under six bridges of Budapest, you’ll slowly get to know the Pearl of the Danube! Gaze out and recognize some of Budapest’s famous landmarks, like the House of Parliament, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Castle, the Gellért mountain, the Fisherman’s Bastion, and more! As you sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights around you, you’ll get to see a side of Budapest you’ve never seen before!
know before you go
- Make sure to carry swimwear, flip-flops, and a swimming cap with you at Széchenyi Spa.
- All boats are air-conditioned and heated, offering utmost comfort.
- The boats have panoramic windows and open-air decks for unaltered views
- Pets are not allowed on this tour.
- Daily from 9am to 7pm (last entry at 6pm).
- All thermal facilities of Szechenyi Baths and the outdoor pools are open from 9am to 10pm. - All visitors need to leave the pools of Szechenyi by 9:45 pm (15 minutes before the bath closes).
Danube River Cruise
- Daily departure at 7pm
- Boarding time at 6:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective redemption points.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Széchenyi Spa.
- Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the main entrance - CASHIER 5 at Széchenyi Spa. Please state your name and mention "Hungaria Concert."
- Address: Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.
Danube River Cruise
- Please arrive in front of Gróf Széchenyi Ship, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051, Port Academia dock 3.
- The boarding time is 6:30pm and departure is at 7pm.