Combo (Save 6%): Széchenyi Spa + Danube River Sightseeing Cruise Tickets
Save money as you enjoy a relaxing time at the Széchenyi Spa and on a 75-minute Danube river cruise with this 2-in-1 combo ticket.
Select your ticket type
- Save money as you enjoy two top Budapest experiences.
- Avoid the long queues with skip the line access at the Széchenyi Spa, the largest in Europe.
- Rejuvenating time is guaranteed as you have access to 15 indoor and 3 outdoor pools.
- Enjoy a free tasting of pálinka after a guided tour of the Pálinka Museum.
- Discover the lesser-known parts of Budapest on the idyllic Danube River cruise.
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from a multilingual audio guide as you admire the city.
- Full-day entrance ticket
- Guided Tour of the Pálinka Museum
- 1 shot of pálinka (Hungarian Spirit) or an alcohol-free beverage for tasting
- Private cabin (optional)
- Locker (optional)
Danube River Cruise
- 75-minute panoramic sightseeing cruise
- Audio guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Drinks (can be bought on board)
- Swimming cap at Széchenyi Spa
- Swimsuit (Available for rent or purchase)
- Towels (Available for rent or purchase)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
With 15 indoor pools and 3 open-air bathing facilities, the Széchenyi Spa is considered the largest in all of Europe. It is most known for its massive outdoor thermal pool that has a running temperature of 40°C, perfect to keep you warm even on the coldest winter days! Just picture floating in a pool of healing water as snowflakes settle on your body and melt away, piling up everywhere else around the pool. Get skip-the-line entry to this healing spa and enjoy the ultimate rejuvenating experience!
Danube River Sightseeing Cruise
Marvel at the wonderful sights of Budapest on the Danube as you enjoy this wonderful 75-minute cruise on a newly renovated boat. The cruise will take you to a part of the city that can hardly be reached on foot, along with giving you a close look at the two bridges with fascinating architecture - the Chain Bridge and Margaret Bridge.
Passing the Danube Promenade on Vigadó Square will free your mind and take you to the next modern bridge over the river Danube - Elisabeth Bridge. The dominant white color of the bridge connects the city into one. Above the bridge on the Buda side of the river, you can see the statue of Szent Gellért after whom the hill was named. On top of the hill, you will see the beautiful Hungarian woman, Citadella, standing proud with her arms open. Gellert Hill is a great place to take a walk if you are a fan of light trackings but nothing beats the sightseeing cruise on the river Danube.
know before you go
- Make sure to carry swimwear, flip flops, and a swimming cap with you at at Széchenyi Spa.
- The audio guide for the Danube river cruise is available in Italian, Hungarian, English, Polish, German, Turkish, Israeli, French, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian.
- Daily from 9am to 7pm (last entry at 6pm).
- All thermal facilities of Szechenyi Baths and the outdoor pools are open from 9am to 10pm. - All visitors need to leave the pools of Szechenyi by 9:45 pm (15 minutes before the bath closes).
Danube River Cruise
- Available every Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun at 4:30pm, 6pm, 7:30pm, and 9pm. There are slots available for the departures. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective redemption points.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Széchenyi Spa.
- Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the main entrance - CASHIER 5 at Széchenyi Spa. Please state your name and mention "Hungaria Concert."
- Address: Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.
Danube River Cruise
- Redeem your ticket at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, Dock 11.
- Address: Budapest, Jane Haining Rakpart, Dokk 11, 1052 Hungary.