Buckingham Palace State Rooms Entrance Ticket
Don’t skip out on the chance to tour the State Rooms at the Buckingham Palace which happens every summer. Jump aboard this interesting multimedia journey that lets you tour each of the 19 State Rooms that are festooned with lavish furniture and ornate paintings. Make an appearance at the exclusive exhibition this summer, dedicated to Queen Victoria and the 200th anniversary of her birth.
- Gain access to the 19 State Rooms of the Buckingham Palace. Wander through the Throne Room, the Ballroom, and the White Drawing Rooms, each room more intricately decorated than the previous.
- Plug in your audio multimedia guide and pick up historical facts about the rooms and the Palace you didn’t know of.
- Take a lavish walk through the south side of the Palace Garden and admire stunning views of the palace from a unique vantage point.
- Don’t miss this year’s exclusive exhibition, “Queen Victoria’s Palace,” which marks the 200th anniversary of her birth.
- Entrance into the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Audioguide tour
- Queen Victoria's Palace Exhibition
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, rescheduled, or refunded.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
what to expect
The Buckingham Palace acts as the London residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and one of the few working royal palaces to remain in the world today. Every summer, the doors of the palace are opened for visitors from across the globe to learn facts and discover secrets about the Palace and the State Rooms.
The State Rooms have been dubbed the “heart” of the Buckingham Palace and include 19 plush rooms, ornated with treasures from the Royal Collection. Some of these treasures include paintings by Canaletto, Rubens, Poussin, and Rembrandt and extravagant sculptures by Canova. Feel free to plug in your multimedia audio guide and walk through the decked-up rooms. Learn about the historical importance of the State Rooms and, in effect, the Palace. Find out how the formerly known “Buckingham House” transformed into the royal palace we know it to be today.
End the tour by taking a stroll along the south side of the Palace Garden. The serenity and peaceful surroundings of the Garden will only heighten the views of the palace from this stunning viewpoint. Catch this year’s special exhibition put on to honor the 200th birth anniversary of Queen Victoria, known as “Queen Victoria’s Palace”. This exhibition includes excerpts from her life and portrays how the young monarch transformed the palace from undesirable to beloved.
know before you go
- You must carry a printed copy of your ticket to be displayed at the entrance of the palace.
- Photography and videography are strictly prohibited inside the palace.
The audio guide will be available in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 may enter the palace at a reduced rate of £14.
- Students over the age of 17 may enter the palace at a reduced rate of £22.8.
- Senior citizens over the age of 60 may also enter the palace at a reduced rate of £22.8.
- Nearest Underground Tube Stations are Victoria, Green Park, and St. James. The Palace Entrance is a 5-minute walk from these stations.
- Nearest bus stop is Victoria Bus Station (stop C). Buses that go there are C1, C10, 11, and 211. The Palace entrance is a 7-minute walk from this station.
- Your mobile vouchers will be sent to you shortly. Please take a printed copy of this voucher along with a valid photo ID to display at the entrance of the palace.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please take a printed copy of this voucher to exchange for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office.
- The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders' Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road.
- Ensure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the admission time in order to avoid any delays.