Guided Borghese Gallery Tour with Skip the Line Access
Relish the exquisite beauty of Rome’s greatest museum of art on this visit to the Villa Borghese Gallery. Listen to the guide’s stories of how the Borghese Gallery evolved into the attraction it is today.
- Explore the magical works of art that adorn the walls of the Borghese Gallery
- Gain insight into the gallery and its history with the help of an expert guide who is well-versed in English
- With small groups of fewer than fifteen people, you are guaranteed a visit that is both intimate and informative
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the gallery and avoid the winding lines that are typical for this famed attraction
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Borghese Gallery
- A small group of 15 people or less
- Headsets, so you can always hear your guide
- Access to gardens
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
There are few museums in the world that can match the grandeur of the Borghese Gallery. It houses collections of art by legendary painters and sculptors such as Berini, Messina, Raphael, Caravaggio, and many others. These works of art were originally assembled by the wealthy Cardinal Scipione Borghese. The Borghese Family continued to add pieces to the incredible collection.
Some of the artworks were sold to the French State during the 19th century as the Borghese family started going bankrupt. These pieces are still preserved in the Louvre. Since 1903, the museum has been open to the public and has seen significant restoration and modernization work.
On your visit, you will be accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide, who will narrate interesting anecdotes related to the museum and the pieces of art inside. Gaze into the depths of Bernini’s famous sculpture of ‘Apollo and Daphne’ and Raphael’s ‘The Deposition’. The history behind the works of art and how they came to be in the Borghese Gallery, explained by the guide, is just as intriguing as the art pieces.
know before you go
- The duration of the tour is around 2-3 hours. Please check the issued voucher for the exact details
- There is a fair amount of walking involved on this tour. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Unfortunately, the tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Strollers or baby carriages are also not accommodated
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
The ticket is valid only from 2 hours of the scheduled time for which you’ve made the reservation