Saver Combo - Skip the Line Tickets to Body Worlds Amsterdam & Canal Cruise
Explore the human body through the Happiness Project exhibition at Body Worlds Amsterdam. Discover the secret of personal health and happiness! Later, enjoy a 1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise.
- Discover the workings and various facets of the human body at the Body Worlds: Happiness Project exhibition
- Enjoy skip-the-line admission and waste no time in your exploration of the human mind and body
- Admire over 200 real specimens of the human body
- Find out the effects emotions can have on your health and well-being
- Delve deep into the physical makeup of the human body
- Relax on an hour-long cruise through Amsterdam's historic canal district
- Skip-the-line admission to Body Worlds
- Canal cruise
- GPS Audio Guide for the cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on the cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Look inwards and delve into the human physiology at the Body Worlds - Happiness Project in Amsterdam. Locally known as Körperwelten, you can roam through the exhibition halls gaping at over 200 real specimens of the human body. The project also delves into the effect emotions as happiness has on our health and well-being. The anatomical specimens display the various facets of our physical makeup, including, our resilience, vulnerability and also the complexity of our bodies. The Body Worlds exhibition has often been termed as controversial, but it has captivated the attention of more than 40 million visitors who have come through its doors. A must-visit for those who want to dig deeper into the workings of the human body.
Set sail on a fun cruise along Amsterdam's canal district. Marvel at the beautiful 17th-century architecture, charming old neighborhoods, and view key points of interest, including the Westerkerk church, the Magere Brug on the Amstel river, and the Negen Straatjes district.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Compulsory masks
- Social distancing- 2 meters
- Customer touchpoints are frequently sanitized
Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Sun-Fri: 9 AM - 8 PM
- Sat: 9 AM - 10 PM
- Last admission will take place 1hr before closing time
Special Opening Hours
- April 27: Closed due to Kings Day
- Jan 30: 9 AM - 2 PM
- Summer season (Mar 16 - Nov 3):
Daily frequent departures from 9 AM - 10 PM
- Winter season (Nov 4 - Mar 15):
Daily frequent departures from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hr
The exhibition is easily accessible for the disabled. However, the building has several floors, which means that the lift has to be used
Audio Guide Languages (Cruise)
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you’ve purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Points
Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Redeem your voucher directly at the attraction - Body Worlds
- Address: Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- The 1-hour Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. To pre-book a specific time slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the local office located at Damrak 26.
- Address: 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands.
By Bus and Tram
- The closest stop is Nieuwezijds Kolk, a 3-min walk to the redemption point.
- Buses N82, N83, and N84 and Trams 2, 12, 13, and 17 will get you here.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking