DeLuxe Blue cave tour
Sightsee, swim, snorkel and relax on this tour as you explore some of the best islands of Croatia
- Explore some of the best islands of Croatia in a luxury boat ride tour.
- The tour covers it all - sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling, a delicious lunch as well as relaxation.
- Visit the stunning Blue Caves and admire the blue light that illuminates within the caves.
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters of Vis Island and head on to have a grilled lunch at “Dida Luka" in secluded Milna bay on Vis.
- Explore Hvar town leisurely and return to Split in a 1-hour boat ride.
- Breakfast and grilled lunch (including drinks)
- Bottled water on the boat
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- Snorkeling gear and swimming aids
- Towels on the boat
- Docking fees and VAT
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Don’t you just love a luxury boat ride on pristine waters as you soak up the sun and also explore some enticing places? Look no further, we have got you covered with a full-day tour in the beautiful country of Croatia. Sit back and relax on the only Blue Cave tour from Split including grilled lunch and drinks. Visit some amazing sights, grab a bite to eat, swim or snorkel with the gear provided or just relax on the luxury boat. There is something for everyone!
Head on first to the mystical wonders of the Blue Cave. As the name suggests, the cave is lit with a hypnotizing silver-blue light that illuminates the cave when the sunlight hits the surface of the ocean through a crack on its arched roof. Explore the caves in a fisherman’s boat for a sightseeing tour. This unique geomorphological natural wonder is based on the island of Biševo, which is the first stop on this full-day tour.
It’s now time to dive into the blue crystal waters of Vis Island at Komiža town, the most beautiful fisherman’s village in the Mediterranean, for some swimming or snorkeling as per your choice and convenience. After all the swimming and snorkeling, you get to have a scrumptious grilled lunch at a private restaurant "Dida Luka" in secluded Milna bay on Vis. We then move on to the last stop, the famous Hvar town where you have enough time to take a stroll or do some sightseeing. Enjoy the 1-hour boat ride back to Split in your luxury boat.
know before you go
know before you go
- Depart from Split, Vis island - Komiza, Bisevo island - Blue Cave, Vis island, Hvar island - city of Hvar, transfer back to Split
- Please wear comfortable clothing (swimwear if you’re going to swim) and footwear.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed
- Pets are allowed
- Baggage can be carried along
Up to June 30
- Daily at 7:30 am
1 July to 31 Oct
- Daily at 7:00 am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at the waterfront promenade “Riva“, right in front of the Diocletian’s palace southern entrance (“Basements” and in front of Local Port authority building “Kapetanija“).
- Address: Obala Lazareta 1, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- Your guide will be at.
- The closest bus stop is Pazar. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 60 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.