Rome E-Bike Rental & Catacombs Tour
Zoom through the breezy town of Rome on your high-powered, pedal-free e-bikes. A guided tour to Rome's Catacombs makes this excursion all the more exciting.
- Sightseeing takes on a whole new meaning in Rome with this 3-hour e-bike rental.
- This 3-hour self-guided excursion is fun, convenient, and environment friendly.
- Your informative audio guide will open you up to the history and culture of Rome.
- This ticket also includes a guided tour of Rome's Catacombs.
- Be privy to the Eternal City's uncommon and outlandish mysteries.
- Descend underground into the extensive tunnel with tombs and uncover secrets and mysteries.
- This guided tour gives you insight into the concealed side of Rome's ancient history.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Guided tour of Catacombs
- City APP audioguide
- 25min Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Sightseeing is not always about boarding double-decker, open-top buses. There's a better (and greener) way to approach sightseeing in Rome: on high-powered, fully-charged electronic bikes. This is a super convenient way of sightseeing (you literally don't break a sweat). Jump aboard your bikes, throw on your helmets, and begin your exploration through Italy's striking capital city for three hours. The best part is, wherever you wish to step down and explore further, you may do so without worrying about your tour group leaving you behind. You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. What's best- you have a personalized audio guide to help navigate your way through the city!
This part of your experience will be guided. Upon arrival at the venue, you'll meet your guide and begin your tour through the fascinating catacombs of Rome. All the while, your guide will regale tales and secrets about this extensive tunnel with tombs. You'll descend underground and walk in a bubble of mystery as you take a deeper dive into the unusual history of Rome. Below the busy streets and towering monuments lie the buried secrets and mysteries: the concealed side of Rome's ancient history. You'll learn about it all on this guided tour of Rome's Catacombs.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German & Polish
- Daily between 10 AM & 3 PM.
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Piazza Venezia.
- Address: Piazza d'ara coeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia, a 1-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 40, 44, 62, 63, 64, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.