From Amsterdam: Half-Day Countryside Bike Tour
Embark on a 4-hour countryside tour in true Dutch fashion - on a bright Yellow Bike. Explore the charming Waterland district, its 25 kilometers overflowing with green pastures, quaint waterways, picturesque old villages and much more.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through the gorgeous Dutch countryside.
- Explore scenic paths away from the tumult of the city.
- Enjoy the company of an expert bilingual guide within a small group.
- Get a peek at traditional Dutch lifestyle as you pass through old-time villages.
- Learn the extensive history and folklore associated with the Waterland district.
- Bike rental fees
- Lunch break
- 4-hour guided tour - English and Dutch
- Free rain poncho available when it rains
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This tour will take you away from the crowds and flurry of the Amsterdam city, while staying true to the classic Dutch mode of travel. Join a small group of cyclists and an expert bilingual guide as you make your way to the beautiful Waterland district, which lies to the north of Amsterdam.
Listen to the tales of history and folklore as you pedal through the 25 kilometers of the district and a gorgeous nature reserve, with scenic paths, beautiful pastures, charming brooks and picture-perfect waterways as far as the eye can see. The centuries-old villages will give you a glimpse of the traditional Dutch way of life. No doubt the excursion will leave you famished; you will enjoy a 30-minute lunch break to restore your energy (at your own expense), before continuing your exploration of the region’s dykes, dams and bicycle-friendly paths.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 10:30 AM
Duration - 4 hours
This tour requires that you know how to ride a bicycle, and is not suited for those who have any mobility impairments.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Yellow Bike office
- Address : Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The office is a 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Tram 24 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.