Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia, Towers and Park Güell
Get Skip the Line access to two of Barcelona's most iconic landmarks, the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Not only will you get to bypass the long ticketing lines and explore these masterpieces by Gaudi, but you will also be able to visit the majestic towers of the Sagrada Familia Basilica!
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
- Guided tour of Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- English speaking guide
- Transfers from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
The tour begins at Park Güell, a Catalan style architectural marvel, designed for enjoying the oldest human activities - walking and exploring. Walk in through the giant stairway by the dragon designed with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, in a Catalan modernist technique called ‘Trencadis’, and explore the environment. Explore the natural setting and the architect’s intricate design language in a park designed to bring peace and calm. Furthermore, the central terrace is surrounded by a bench forming a deadly sea serpent and is held in place by 86 Doric columns showcasing the work of an artistic genius.
After the guides finish answering the many questions about the iconography and symbology seen at Park Güell, you will be taken on a ride to Sagrada Familia. The Sagrada Familia is the best place to see the work of the architectural genius that was Gaudi.The Sagrada Familia is a Royal Church designed by combining Gothic and Nouveau forms. With high towers showcasing impeccable details, its geometrical shape only furthers the delight. Beauty does lie in the eyes of the beholder, and even after 100 years since its construction began, the Sagrada Familia still remains among the most tourist visited buildings in the world. Make your way into the tower using the elevators and take in the panoramic view at your own pace. On your way down, you make take the stairs but be sure not to miss out on the details in the nooks and crannies of the walls.
know before your go
- Children under 6 are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking
- It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to facilitate the access to the Sagrada Familia and reduce the time at the security control
- The towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
- To go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
Timings and Availability
This tour departs at 11:00 AM and lasts for 5 hours. Check the calendar for available dates.
This tour is not accessible by wheelchair since the tower portion of the tour requires you to descend by stairs.
The tour begins at Park Guell where you will meet your tour guide. Please do not head to the Sagrada Familia first. Kindly arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide at Gaudí Experience, Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona.
- This place is very close to Rambla Mercedes Bus Stop and directly opposite to Piranya Bar and Restaurant.
- Gaudí Experience is 2 minutes away from Park Guell's entrance at Carrer d'Olot.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Gaudí Experiencia.
- The second part of the tour starts at 2:00 PM from the Julià Travel office in Carrer de Sardenya 311. Transportation between sights is included, and therefore, you don't have to worry about getting here.
- Nearest Bus Station is 'Rambla Mercedes' which is directly opposite to Gaudi Experience.
- Nearest Metro Stations are 'Vallcarca', 'Lesseps' and 'Alfons X'
ratings & reviews
- The tour starts at Park Güell and ends at Sagrada Familia
- Dress code: No tank tops, strapless shirts, shorts, or sandals will be accepted
- You are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Due to a limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without a guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes.
- The tour is available only in English.
- Entry for children below the age of 10 is free.