Combo : Park Guell+ Casa Mila
With this super-saver combo, visit two of Barcelona’s top attractions. Explore Antoni Gaudi’s flamboyant creations and discover Modernism at its finest.
- Opt for this super-saver combo and get access to Park Güell, one of the finest and most lively modernist parks, and Casa Milà, one of the last, private residential buildings of the Modernism period.
- Enter UNESCO’s Barcelona Park Güell hassle-free and witness one of the most lively modernist parks in its true style.
- See some of Gaudi’s best works including the Hypostyle Room at Park Güell.
- With skip-the-line entry, see Gaudi’s Casa Milà in its purely unconventional design.
- Learn about Gaudi's life and distinctive sights at Casa Milà.
- Enjoy some stunning architecture that these sights are known for.
- Entry to Park Güell
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to Casa Milà
- Audio guide for Casa Milà
Access to the Gaudi House Museum
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Originally intended to be a gated community for aristocrats, Park Güell is a burst of Gaudi’s imagination that comes to life in the form of a public park. This iconic park has quirky buildings, lush parks, and unique details that amuse even the most cynical visitor. This area houses Sala Hipostila (the Hypostyle Room), Museu del Guarda (Guard Museum), Jardins d’ Austria (Gardens of Austria), Placa de la Natura (Nature Square or terrace), Portic de la Bugadera (Wash House Portico), interesting roads, and viaducts that one must see to believe.
Park Güell is easily one of the most popular attractions in Barcelona. We suggest you grab your tickets as soon as you can!
- Unconventional as this attraction’s appearance may be, this building was constructed for residential purposes initially. Lavish in nature, with sprawling courtyards peppered with Gaudi’s signature embellishments, living in this area would be a dream come true. This site includes two areas- the Espai Gaudi, and the Pedrera Apartment. The former includes a broad showcase of Gaudi’s work and is divided into sections dedicated to different projects and shows his life in broad strokes. The latter is a fascinating recreation of the home of a bourgeois family in Barcelona from the first third of the 20th Century. However, the true treasure of this building is the view from the rooftop which is decorated with distinctive corkscrew-style chimneys, which is synonymous with the building itself. Enhance your trip with the free audio guide, which is included on this tour as the view of Barcelona’s skyline from the top of the structure is nothing short of breathtaking.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and to carry a bottle of water.
- Due to conservation and maintenance works, some spaces might be under restoration.
- The new regulation plan considers the needs of local residents in the neighborhoods adjacent to Park Güell(El Coll, Vallacarca- Penitents, La Salut, El Carmel, Can Baro, and Bain Guinardo) and guarantees them unrestricted access, free of charge, to all year round to enjoy the area. To enter Park Güell, they will need to have a Neighbor or Gaudir Més Card, which may be requested by the entrance staff.
- For visitors with mobility impairments, Park Güell offers two free wheelchairs for hire. This is subject to availability. The tourist coach park has three places for people with reduced mobility.
- All local residents of Catalonia will be privy to an additional discounted rate at Casa Milà.
- The Audio Guides for Casa Milà are available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Access to the park is regulated in order to renovate and preserve the following portions:-
- a. Entrance and concierge
- b. The Guardhouse
- c. Monumental Staircase
- d. The Hypostyle room- indoor and outdoor
- e. The Austria Gardens
- f. Nature Square
- g. The roadways, paths, and viaducts
- h. Ramp and House larrard
- From 27 Mar, 2022 to 29 Oct, 2022: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- From 1 Jul 2022 to 31 Aug 2022: 9am to 7:30pm
- From 1 Sep, 2022 to 20 Oct, 2022: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- From 30 Oct, 2022 to 31 Dec, 2022: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Daily: 9am to 8:30pm
- Closed on 25 December 2022
- Closed from 9th to 15th January 2023 for maintenance
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- On the day of your visit, you must show your tickets at the access of the restricted area of Park Güell.
- Address: 08024 Barcelona, Spain.
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of the attraction: Casa Milà.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.