Las Golondrinas Boat Trip
Bask in the soft sunlight as you glide atop the waves on one of Barcelona’s classic Golondrinas and take in the glorious views from the waters!
- Hop aboard one of Barcelona’s premier luxury boats and enjoy an exquisite cruise and sightseeing experience
- Experience the characteristic elegance of Barcelona’s famous Las Golondrinas
- Float along Barcelona's picturesque coastline and soak up the stunning skyline from a unique vantage point
- Rediscover the meaning of tranquillity on this pleasurable cruise as you unwind from a long, tiring day
- Witness some of the best views of the World Trade Center, the Porta d’Europa Bridge and much more
- Choose between two ticket options, Barcelona Mar and Barcelona Port
- A cruise on a motorized catamaran
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Las Golondrinas De Barcelona cruise offers one of the most refreshing and original pleasure boat experiences in Catalonia. The entire cruise has a quintessential Mediterranean flavor to it. The gentle sea breeze and the sunlight on your face will instantly immerse you in a relaxed state of mind. Find yourself thoroughly enjoying all the incredible sights along the Barcelona coast. Barcelona is well-known for its luxurious boats and dazzling coastline. Some of its most important centers of business and culture are present along the coast, like the World Trade Center, the Porta d’Europa bridge, Llevant, Ponent Quays, the fishing port, and the clock tower!
know before you go
- Please note that services can be altered or canceled without prior notice due to weather conditions
- There is a fully-stocked bar on board (self-paid)
Ages 4-10yrs, students, and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Barcelona Port (Duration: 40 min)
- Jan: 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM & 3:15 PM
- Feb & Mar: 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM & 4:15 PM
- Apr, May & Jun: 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM & 5:15 PM
- Jul, Aug & Sep: Every 30 min from 11:45 PM- 7:15 PM
- Oct & Nov: 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM & 4:15 PM
- Dec: 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM & 3:15 PM
Barcelona Mar (Duration: 1.5 hrs)
- Jan: 12:30 PM, and during holidays: 12:30 PM & 3:30 PM
- Feb & Mar: 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM & 3:30 PM
- Apr, May & Jun: 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 & 6:30 PM
- Jul, Aug & Sep: 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30, 6:30 PM & 7:30 PM
- Oct & Nov: 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM & 3:30 PM
- Dec: 12:30 PM, and during holidays: 12:30 PM & 3:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Your boarding point is at Portal de la Pau (s/n. Moll de Drassanes)
- This is easily accessible from the Colombus Monument (right opposite from it)
- Take metro L3 and ride until Drassanes Metro Station.
- This station is walking distance to the boarding point.
- Take bus N0 and ride until PG Colom- Port Vell.
- This stop is walking distance to the boarding point.
This ticket is valid until 31 Dec 2020