Fast Track Tickets to Barcelona Zoo
Enjoy fast-track access to the Barcelona Zoo, a biodiversity reserve that is home to 4000 animals and over 400 species, located smack in the heart of Barcelona! Enjoy the activities available on hand, such as dolphin viewing and penguin feeding. It's the perfect place to visit with family and friends!
- Avoid the long ticketing lines and get skip-the-line access to the Barcelona Zoo
- The zoo houses more than 4,000 animals of 400 species with a wide selection of birds, felines, reptiles and primates
- Let the children have the time of their lives on a pony ride or by petting animals in the children’s play area
- Relax and have a picnic with your family in the vast greens
Located in the heart of the city at Ciutadella Park, a visit to the Barcelona Zoo is ideal for a family day out. It hosts over 400 species of mammals, reptiles and birds, including some that are rare and endangered. The Zoo also hosts school trips for students across all ages in the hopes of better educating people about the importance of rescuing and protecting endangered species and biodiversity in general.
The Zoo has been divided in 11 distinct spaces, each housing certain related species. The Land of Dragons, for instance is dedicated to a set of animals native to Asia Pacific, especially the Komodo dragons that it is named after. At the Terrarium, see one of the most varied collections of amphibians and reptiles in all of Europe including iguanas, poison dart frogs, boa constrictors or pythons!
The primate enclosure was inaugurated in 2006 and is dedicated solely to gorillas, the primates that are closest in nature and biology to human beings. There’s also Aquarama, the zoo's colony of sea lions. The large circular tank of water that houses the sea lions is three stories high and holds two and a half million litres of water. The first floor of Aquarama is also home to a number of species native to the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts.
- Fast-track entry into the zoo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- All guests are required to wear a mask at all times when in the zoo (they are available for purchase onsite as well)
- Social distancing must be followed in the zoo. Please maintain a distance of 2 meters from other guests
- There are 20 spots in the zoo with hydroalcoholic ice at your disposal
- Avoid touching common touchpoints like the glass and railings
Lockers close at 5 PM
- 1 Jan-26 Mar: 10:00 AM -5:00 PM
- 27 Mar-15 May: 10:00 AM -6:00 PM
- 16 May-15 Sep: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- 16 Sep-29 Oct: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
- 30 Oct-31 Dec: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- On 25 Dec: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, refunded or rescheduled.
- You will get an email confirmation with your ticket voucher instantly
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Present your email voucher for a physical entry ticket at the entrance of the zoo
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Barcelona Zoo (Parc de la Ciutadella, 08003 Barcelona, Spain)
- The zoo is located in central Barcelona at the Parque de la Ciutadella.
- There are two access points: One through the Park of the Ciutadella and the other by Carrer Wellington, next to the Passeig de Circumval·lació (ring road)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Barcelona Zoo
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Catch the bus #39 or 51 to "Parc de la Ciutadella - Princesa" stop and walk for 3 minutes
- Take the metro L4 to "Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica" stop and walk for 3 minutes
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout
The park is fully accessible for those with reduced mobility.