Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
Discover the dramatic landscape of Bali on a full-day guided tour through its lakes, plantations, and volcanoes.
- Experience the rich cultural and natural heritage of Bali as you walk through its picturesque landscape
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch overlooking the active volcano
- Pay your respects at the many sacred temples of Central Bali and learn about their architecture and symbolism
- Visit a scenic rice terrace, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace, before trying your hand at some traditional wood carving at an arts and craft village.
- Taste some rich Luwak coffee and learn how it's made by civet cats at the plantation
- Tour guide
- Live entertainment
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel Transfers
- Transport in an a/c minivan
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Escape into the untouched green hinterlands of central Bali on this full-day tour of its rice terraces, temples and active volcano. Start your day with a pick up from your hotel, from where you will be taken by air-conditioned car to Batubulan village to see the center of handmade Batik weaving. Continue to the village of Celuk to see gold and silversmiths at work. Next, go to the home of Bali’s wood carving crafts at Mas, and learn how to recognize and work with good wood. Your tour of the artist's villages will continue at Batuan Ubud, where you can admire the wood carvings at Batuan Trinity Temple. Next, you can pay your respects at the holy temple of Sebatu and the holy spring water temple of Gunung Kawi, before stopping for a buffet lunch in Kintamani, with panoramic views of Mt. Batur and its lake to keep you company as you eat.
After lunch, you will visit Tegalalang village to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee and ginger tea, and see how civet cats help in coffee production. Finally, you will go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey (crab-eating macaques). After your visit to the Monkey Forest, you can wander around the nearby market at Ubud and see the Royal Palace before ending your tour by returning to your hotel aboard the minivan. Perfect for lovers of nature and history, this tour will give you a glimpse into life and culture in Bali.
know before you go
know before you go
- Infant meals are not included. The minimum age for this tour is 3 yrs old.
- Please wear walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You must also bring sunblock and a sunhat.
- Pick up area coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud & Candidasa
This tour takes place daily and it begins with a departure at 8:30 AM. You will be picked up from your hotel prior to this. The tour duration is approximately 9 hours
Chinese, Dutch, English, Indonesian, Arabic, Russian
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
Please check your final voucher for your hotel pick-up details.