Tickets to Aventura Amazonia: Pelayos
Would you dare to brave the adventures offered? If you're nodding yes, head over to Aventura Amazonia Pelayos!
- Head over to Aventura Amazonia Pelayos for an adventurous day out with your friends and family.
- The park has 95 games and 25 zip lines that make up 6 circuits across difficulty levels.
- Circuits are offered to individuals of all ages - choose the one best suited for you and ride out your adventure.
- Maximum 3 hours of adventure activities in the trees
- All the necessary equipment for the activities: PPE (composed of harness, smart carabiners and pulley for zip lines)
- Introductory course to activities at height, where we teach you everything you need to know to be in the trees and safety regulations
- Insurance coverage (RC and Accidents)
- Languages: English and Spanish
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Located in a beautiful forest in the Sierra Oeste de Madrid, Aventura Amazonia Pelayos is home to exciting activities for people of all ages. Find here 95 different games and 25 zip lines that make up 6 circuits depending on different difficulty levels.
Little adventurers aged 4 to 7 years can try the Mini Kids Circuit. This also works as a nursery for parents to leave their children in a safe and fun space while they try the adventurous circuits. There's also a Kids Circuit - for slightly older children and their parents, and an Explorer Circuit that is suitable for youths or less adventurous adults. Take the Jungle Circuit for something more challenging, and cross the lushest part of the forest. Up the adrenaline in the Adventure Circuit, or brave the longest route in the park with the Sports Circuit.
know before you go
- Thu: 10am - 7pm
- Sat and Sun: 10am - 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Aventura Amazonia Pelayos.
- Address: Camino de la Enfermería, s/n, 28696 Pelayos de la Presa, Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Take Exit 36 of the M-40 or the exits of the M-50 towards Brunete towards the M-501 highway. Continue on the M-501 highway to Pelayos. At the Pelayos entrance take the second roundabout turn right. And in the next one also to the right. The park is 200 mts.
Buses (Cevesa) leave from Príncipe Pío to Pelayos de la Presa, every half hour during the week and every hour on weekends. Get off the bus at the stop closest to the campsite. The park is 200 m. from the stop, behind the monastery.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.