Make the most of your 72-hour Roma Pass as you explore the capital city & enjoy access to the Lateran Complex with a multilingual audio guide!
- Get free access to two museums of your choice from the Roma Pass circuit & discounts on other attractions.
- Enjoy free & convenient travel on Rome’s public transport for 72 hours.
- Take full advantage of your Roma pass as you tour the beautiful city of Rome worry-free.
- Explore the attractions at Lateran Complex along with a multilingual audio guide.
- Visit the Basilica of San Giovanni, the Cloister & the Papal Chapel of the Sancta Sanctorum.
- Free access to two museums of your choice from the Roma Pass circuit
- Reductions for visiting the other museums of the Roma Pass circuit
- Free access to public transport in Rome for 72 hours
- Entry to Basilica of San Giovanni, the Cloister, Scala Santa & Papal Chapel of the Sancta Sanctorum
- Audio guide (Italian, English, French, German & Spanish available)
- Entry to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Public transport outside the urban area of the city
- Entry to Papal Apartments of the Lateran Palace
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 3 days from the date of purchase.
You can simply hop on Rome’s public transport and go around the capital city, brimming with rich ancient history & architecture, with your easy-to-use Roma Pass. Valid for 72 hours, you have nothing to worry about when traveling in Rome. What’s more, you’ll get the added benefit of visiting two attractions of your choice from Roma Pass Circuit completely free of cost. You’ll also get great discounts on a range of other attractions, so get exploring!
The Lateran complex
At the Lateran complex, you’ll experience its vibrant history coming to life with an informative audio guide. Travel back in time as you unravel the story about the famous Holy Stairs leading up to the Sancta Sanctorum chapel. You’ll also come across stunning the St. John Lateran Basilica, the oldest church in the western world. The interiors of the Basilica are adorned with beautiful mosaics, illustrations & intricate designs. This architectural marvel is a must-see in the Italian capital & it serves as the seat of the bishop of Rome, the Pope. When visiting San Giovanni, you will also see the cloister of the Lateran Basilica built in the 13th century. It is an artistic triumph with richly elaborated columns.
know before you go
know before you go
St. John Lateran Basilica
- Daily: 9am to 4:30 pm
- Daily: 9am to 4pm
- Weekdays: 9am to 1pm | 3pm to 5 pm
- Sun & Vatican holidays: 3pm to 5pm
- Daily: 9am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano.
- Address: Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 00184 Rome.
- You will receive your Roma Pass here.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is San Giovanni in Laterano, Stop no 10. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #16 #81 #85 #87 #665 #nMC to get you there.
- The closest subway station is San Giovanni. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro line MEA, MEC to get you there.