Admission Tickets to Flamenco Show at Corral de la Morería
Discover the Flamenco Dance form with a choice of a gourmet dinner, a Morería Dinner, or a Drink. Get face-to-face with the art form at one of the historical tables presented.
- "World's best tabla Flamenco Award" in Las Minas International Festival, Spain's most prestigious flamenco festival
- Listen to the passionate guitar playing that accompanies the soulful dance
- Admire the graceful movements of the dancers and their stunning skills
- An evening of leading artists performing every night coupled with excellent service and hospitality
- Admission to Flamenco Show
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Live an authentic flamenco show at Corral de la Morería while you enjoy a drink or a dinner and amaze yourself with its greatest artists
Corral de la Moreria may be the most famous tablao flamenco in the world and one of the most recognized flamenco establishments in Spain. The ambience is historic, and the decoration features items and architectural details from the 18th and 19th centuries, creating a traditional atmosphere typical of the oldest tablaos.
The Corral de la Morería has 56 years of history, and is considered the "Flamenco's Cathedral" around the world, often visited by Kings, Presidents and Celebrities from all over the world when they visit Madrid.
know before you go
- This attraction is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Along with the show, you have an option of a Gourmet Dinner, a Morería Dinner, or a Drink.
Dinner & Show
- Daily: 5:45pm, 6:15pm, and 8:55pm
Dinner & Drink
- Daily: 7:15pm and 9:15pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
Please arrive 20 minutes before the specified time