Acropolis Museum: Skip-the-line e-Ticket and Audio Tour
Explore the art and architecture of ancient Greek in this skip-the-line audio tour! Listen to fascinating stories about classical Athens and take in the fascinating exhibits.
- Skip the crowded lines and enter the Acropolis Museum with priority access.
- Enjoy the digital audio tour on your personal smartphones as you take a look at the fascinating exhibits.
- Admire Greek architectural wonders such as the Caryatids, Parthenon's sculptures and votive offerings.
- Discover customs of a bygone era, whether it is wedding traditions or surgical practices.
- Follow the evolution of ancient art as you go to the top storeys in the museum.
- Experience the artistic genius of Athenians with natural light falling upon the marvelous exhibits dating back 2500 years.
- Explore classical Athens below your feet as you walk on the glass floors in the museum.
- Skip the line ticket
- Entrance fee for the Acropolis Museum
- Self-guided audio tour in English and Italian
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Live guide
- Smartphone and headphones
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your skip-the-line tour of the Acropolis Museum with an audio guide playing on your personal smartphones. Discover fascinating stories about the Golden Age of Athens and explore its beautiful ancient Greek art exhibits. As you walk on the glass floor and try to take in the sight of an ancient settlement buried below, you will arrive at the first gallery. Here, you will learn about everyday life in ancient Athens, getting to know its customs and traditions. The bygone wedding customs and surgery practices will make you realize how far we've come.
As you walk up the higher floor, you'll gradually explore the city's transition to democracy. Along with it, you'll follow the evolution of ancient art in Greece. You'll visit the Parthenon, a former temple dedicated to the goddess Athena. Engrossing depictions of Greek mythology on the metopes and pediments of the temple will leave you in awe. Your last stop in the tour will allow you to take in the classical period of Greek art. Marveling at the most famed artworks in ancient Athens, your audio guide will fill you in on the significance of the iconic Caryatids. This audio tour will be the perfect companion for the enthusiastic history buff in you to know more about the tales of an ancient past.
know before you go
1 Nov - 31 Mar
- Mon to Sun: 9 am to 5 pm (last admission at 4:30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct
- Mon: 8 am to 4 pm (last admission at 3:30pm)
- Tue to Sun: 8 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7:30pm)
- Headphones and a charged smartphone are mandatory for this tour.
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB).
- It is recommended to download the ticket and audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline.
- It is recommended to avoid carrying large bags and luggage.
- This tour is stroller-friendly.
- Only a part of the tour is wheelchair accessible.
- The museum allows guide dogs.
- While photography is allowed, please avoid using flash and tripods.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of The Acropolis Museum.
- Address: The Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Acropolis Museum.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Makrygiannē.
- The stop is 4 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #040 and #230 and trolleybuses #1 and #5 will get you there.
- The nearest metro station is Acropoli.
- The station is 1 minute away from the redemption point.
- The M2 metro will get you there.
- Take the exit towards Makrigianni street and walk up the road until you reach Dionysiou Areopagitou, the pedestrianized street that runs below the Acropolis hill.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.