Acropolis Guided Tour With Skip-the-line Entry
Delve into the history of Athens Acropolis and explore the remains of the classical world and the modern-day city of Athens!
- Explore the historic site of Acropolis in Athens on this guided walking tour.
- Delve into the history of this classical world with an archeologist guide.
- Travel back in time to the days of Ancient Greece and discover 2,500 years of history.
- Visit the Theater of Dionysus, Temple of Asclepius, Temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaeum.
- Peer down at the city of Athens from the Parthenon, the iconic highlight of the Acropolis.
- Go for the morning walking tour to avoid the usual tourist crowds.
- This guided tour is available in English, French, and German; the morning walking tour is available in English.
English/French/German Guided Tour
- Skip-the-line access
- 2-hour tour with an expert tour guide
- Small group for a more private experience
- Meeting point providing restroom facilities and Greek delicacies
- Attractions covered: Acropolis, Parthenon, Theater of Dionysus, Herod Atticus Odeon, Erechtheion, Temple of Athena Nike, and Propylaea
Morning Walking Tour
- Early, skip-the-line access at the Acropolis
- Professional, licensed English-speaking guide
- Acropolis entrance fee
- Walking tour
- Attractions covered: Acropolis, Parthenon, Dionysus Sanctuary, Dionysus Theatre, Erechtheion, Propylaea, the Nike Temple, and the Agrippa Monument
- Hotel transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A licensed archeologist guide will lead the way, taking you through the historic city of Acropolis. Admire the astounding collection of sculptures along the way that house over 2,500 years of history. From the 1st theater of human civilization (Theater of Dionysus) to the Agrippa Monument, you'll see it all! See the Temple of Athena Nike, and the gateway to the Propylaeum. Explore the remains of the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheum. At the iconic Parthenon, you'll be privy to some of the best views of Athens. Pick up on fascinating tidbits of history at this classical site in the western world!
know before you go
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please bring a passport, ID cards, or student cards. The ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.