Acropolis & Acropolis Museum: Ancient Athens Tour With Skip The Line Tickets
Enjoy skip-the-line access to two iconic landmarks of Athens, the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum!
- Benefit from skip-the-line into Greece's ancient sites, the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum.
- Walk through the citadel's ruins, learning interesting excavation details along the way.
- Pass by the Theater of Dionysus, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, The Temple of Asclepius, and more.
- At the famous Parthenon, gape down at the breathtaking skyline of Athens.
- Explore the Acropolis Museum and the 3,000 artifacts across a range of galleries.
- Select between group and private tour bookings.
- Expert tour guide
- Skip-the-line access
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Acropolis Guided Walking Tour
Meet your expert archeologist and enter from the south slope of the Acropolis- set off on a leisurely walking tour through the world-renowned Acropolis. Walk past the citadel's ruins, picking up excavation details from your guide along the way. Pass by the Theater of Dionysus, the amphitheater considered to be the birthplace of performing arts.
Pass the Odeon of Herodes Atticus- a theater used even today (during the Athens Festival!) Find peace at an Asclepius, a healing temple that honored the god of medicine. Finally, head to the Parthenon, one of the most recognizable attractions in the world. Wander around the perimeter of the temple as you learn how it was constructed for the goddess Athena!
Head indoors to the New Acropolis Museum, ranked one of the top five museums in the world. Boasting a collection of statues and ancient relics in a host of galleries, this museum houses over 3,000 famous artifacts from the Athenian Acropolis- a significant sanctuary of the ancient city!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring passport, ID cards or student cards. Ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
Children aged 6 and under, youth aged 6-25, and EU citizens aged 6-25 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Acropolis metro (subway) station.
- Make your way down to the ticket level by the reploica statues.
- Address: Athens 117 42, Greece.
Use the Acropoli metro station with line M2.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.