Skip-the-line tickets to Guadalpark Sevilla
The Guadalpark Sevilla water park invites you on a fun day filled with thrill, relaxation, and enjoyment for all ages with these skip-the-line tickets.
- These skip-the-line tickets will make sure that you don’t spend any time waiting in long, boring queues to get to the adventure that awaits you at Guadalpark Sevilla water park.
- The park offers you both extreme and moderate-intensity rides, making sure to have something for all levels of thrill-seekers.
- Go on the Turbolance or the Black Hole for the perfect adrenaline rush or the Blue Lagoon and the Speed Race if you want to tone it down a notch.
- There are also exclusive areas for children like the Children’s Mini Park and Mini Park so that the young ones can safely enjoy their day at the water park.
- If you need to recharge, you can purchase food and drinks on-site before continuing on your water park adventure.
- There are also experienced lifeguards and a medical service available throughout the day.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Guadalpark Sevilla
- Access to all the rides
- Skip-the-line at the rides
- Food & drinks (available for purchase on-site)
- Lockers (available for a small additional fee)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
There's nothing like plunging into the water to beat the heat for some well-deserved fun. The Guadalpark Sevilla invites you to take on thrilling rides, relax and hit refresh, or both! The park has attractions for people of all ages, along with rides that vary in their intensity - from moderate to extreme. Kids too can enjoy a fun day at this waterpark with attractions like the Children’s Mini Park designed especially for the little ones.
You can go speed racing on the wide slides in the park, or shoot down the Kamikaze. While the brave-hearted can try out The Black Hole, a dark tunnel with dizzying curves and descents ending in a splash in the pool, those looking for uber-relaxation can lounge in the bubbling Blue Lagoon or destress in the Jacuzzi Pool.
To make sure that your safety comes first, there is a medical service present all day with a doctor and a nurse, and experienced lifeguards present in the park as well. If you feel like you need to recharge, you can also purchase food and drinks before heading back to your day of recreation.
know before you go
know before you go
- Some attractions, restaurants, shops, and hobbies may be closed for technical, meteorological, or organizational reasons.
- Infants up to 90cms in height don't require a ticket and can go for free. Children who are 90-140cms in height, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- The capacity of the Park is limited.
- The amount of the ticket or, where appropriate, of the Season Pass is non-refundable.
- Minimum age, height, and physical conditions for all rides are different.
- Animal, except guide dogs are not allowed.
- Access to the park enclosure with bicycles, skates, or scooters is not allowed.
- Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The number of free sun loungers available to customers is limited.
Jun 11 to Sep 4
- Daily from 12am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Guadalpark Aquopolis
- Address: Av. del Deporte, 8, 41020 Sevilla, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus Line 22 (from Prado de San Sebastián to Avda. de las Ciencias)
- Bus, Line 27 (from Plaza de la Encarnación to Avda. de las Ciencias)
- Bus, Line B-4 (from Avda. de las Ciencias to the stop located inside Guadalpark parking lot)
- 10-minute walk from Avda. de las Ciencias
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.