Saver Combo - Canal Cruise & Van Gogh Museum Direct Entry
Cruise down the Amsterdam Canals and visit the Van Gogh museum with a single ticket. Immerse yourself into the picture day in Amsterdam as you witness the Baroque magnificence of the Dutch and the works of the post-impressionist genius Vincent Van Gogh in a single day.
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals on a 75-minute exploration into the Dutch capital.
- Glide around Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals in a glass-topped boat and drift by elegant merchant’s houses and pretty bridges with a GPS audio guide onboard the cruise in 19 different languages
- Enter the world of Vincent Van Gogh, the world-famous painter, and discover some of his most impressive works with entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- If you've chosen the option with the snackbox, you can treat yourself to chips, popcorn, cheese biscuits, salted peanuts, and a soft drink of your choice during your expeirence.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- 75-minute canal cruise
- GPS audio guides in 19 languages
- Snackbox - contains chips, popcorn, cheese biscuits, salted peanuts, and a soft drink of your choice (optional)
- Audio-guides for the Van Gogh Museum.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy an Unforgettable City Canal Cruise
The Amsterdam Canals are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and are renowned for the Dutch Baroque architecture along its banks. Cruise down the scenic canals and take in the mesmerizing edifices all around you. With over 1550 monumental buildings, you’ll soon discover why Amsterdam is known as the ‘Venice of the North.'
Relive the Golden Ages of Amsterdam with the onboard commentary that provides insights into the city’s culture and heritage in 19 languages. You’ll also visit the modern parts of the city with this cruise and be able to compare the stark differences between the 17th century and the 21st century. Since much of the city’s history is related to the sea and trading, this is a unique opportunity to relive history in its true essence. Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land. From 17th century Amsterdam to the modern city, you're guaranteed a better understanding of the city after the cruise.
Delve Into the World of Vincent Van Gogh
Enter the world of Vincent Van Gogh and be awestruck by the museum dedicated to this magnanimous personality. A post-impressionist painter, Van Gogh is a renowned name in the art world. This museum houses the largest collection of works by this artist; comprising 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters.
The museum is the 2nd most visited in the Netherlands and chronicles the works of Van Gogh’s artistic life. Be sure to check out these works as they represent the peak of Van Gogh’s artistic expression:- Avenue of Poplars in Autumn, The Potato Eaters, Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette, Agostina Segatori Sitting in the Cafe du Tambourin, Wheat Field with a Lark, Views of Paris from Vincent’s Room in Rue Lepic, The Zouave, Bedroom in Arles, The Yellow House, Sunflowers, Almond Blossoms and Wheatfield with Crows. The museum also features 9 self-portraits and includes works by Van Gogh’s contemporaries such as Auguste Rodin, Emile Bernard, Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Paul Signac, and several other world-famous painters of the post-impressionist and impressionist era.
With this sweet, super-saver combo, not only do you get to tour the heart of the Dutch capital via its world-famous canals but also visit the famed Van Gogh Museum, both being two of the most best-selling and highly recommended attractions in Amsterdam.
know before you go
- Face masks are mandatory for visitors aged 13 years and above.
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Van Gogh Museum + Canal Cruise
- Van Gogh Museum + Cruise with Snackbox
Van Gogh Museum
The time slot you select in the next step of the booking process is for your entry to the Van Gogh Museum. Ensure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum at this time. The entrance time cannot be amended once booked.
- Winter season (Nov-Mar): Mon to Sun, every half hour from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM.
- Summer season (Apr-Oct): Every half hour from 9:45 AM to 7:15 PM.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding. Seating is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Audio Guide Languages (Canal Cruise)
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Reduced Price Tickets
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-12, as well as youths aged 13-17, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Van Gogh Museum:
Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Nederland. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction
You can redeem your canal cruise ticket at the Blue Boat Company ticket office located on the two docks mentioned below. Once you go there, a timeslot will be assigned to you.
The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Tram 1, 2, 5, 11, and 12 stop at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2-minute walk.
The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Tram 2, 5, and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. From there the dock is a 5-minute walk. Alternatively, take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2-minute walk.