Alhambra Tickets: Skip the Line Guided Tour with Nasrid Palaces
Go on a guided tour of the entire Alhambra complex, that includes the Carlos V Palace, Generalife Gardens, Medina, the Alcazaba Fortress and, of course, the famous Nasrid Palaces, accompanied by either an official English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Explore Alhambra on this immersive guided tour.
- Accompanied by an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide, you will get to see the Palace of Charles V, Generalife Gardens, Medina, the Alcazaba Fortress and the famous Nasrid Palaces on this tour.
- With full access to all the areas of the Alhambra complex, you will learn about its fascinating history with complimentary audio headsets to hear your guide clearly.
Explore Alhambra on this Immersive Tour
Gain entry to the Alhambra, a National and Artistic Monument of Spain, on this guided tour. Walk through the passages and admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Palace expanded. Your guide will regale you with tales about the Palace's history and provenance as you make your way through, and the complimentary audio headsets will enable you to hear your guide clearly.
See the Various Areas of the Alhambra Complex Accompanied by an English, French or Spanish-Speaking Guide
The Palace of Charles V is an architectural wonder that boasts of a plateresque style design with traces of Gothic and Spanish origin, which was common in the Renaissance era. It is also famous popular for its unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid artworks.
The Generalife is also known as the Architect's Garden, is easily one of the oldest examples of Moorish gardens. Cool turquoise water, flower beds, and lush greenery make the Generalife a beautiful sight.
Also visit the Alcazaba, one of the oldest structures of Alhambra. It served both as a fortress as well as a watchtower during the Nasrid rule. Follow it up with a visit to the Nasrid Palaces. While most of the structures have perished over the years, some of them still remain. Few of them being the Mexuar, which was once one of the most prominent parts of the palace, and the Court of Lions (Palacio de Los Leones), and also a rather private area of the palace.
As you step out of the Nasrid Palaces, you can see the Medina, which is not very easily accessible due to its difficult route. This is a citadel that has the remains of several ovens, silos, cisterns, public baths, and workshops, as well as the houses of top government officials, employees, and court servants. You can still see the foundations of several ruins, some of which were reconstructed, standing tall to this day.
- Full access to the Alhambra complex, which includes the Palace of Charles V, Generalife Gardens, Medina, the Alcazaba Fortress, and the Nasrid Palaces.
- An English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian guide
- Audio headsets to hear your guide clearly.
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
Please check the timings and availability on the next page before booking. While the start time of the tour may be altered sometimes, customers will always be updated well within time of any changes.
English | German | Italian | French | Spanish
This tour is not easily accessible for those with mobility impairments.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Guided Tour: Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens voucher shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device at the meeting point on the day of the experience.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.