Skip the Line: Alhambra, Albaicin and Nasrid Palaces Tour
Skip the line and gain access to Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the artistic architecture of the palace and make your way to the Generalife gardens. Gain access to the Nasrid Palaces, and go on a tour around Albaicin, a district in Granada.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Alhambra, the Albaicin, and the Nasrid Palaces.
- Walk through the magnificent Generalife gardens.
- Pass by historic landmarks such as Bath of the Mosque, Alcazaba, and the Nasrid Palaces.
- Visit the Alhambra museum inside the Palace of Charles V, which boasts a unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid artworks.
- Go on a tour around the Albaicin district and visit Bañuelo, Dar Al-Horra Palace, and the House of the Gold Oven (Casa del Horno del Oro).
- Expert guide.
- Entrance to Alhambra, Generalife, and Albaicin.
- Food and beverage.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Explore Europe’s Love Letter to the Moorish Culture
Explore the Alhambra Palace, which was built in the year 889 AD. It is one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture. Marvel at this historic monument, which was the royal palace of the Nasrid emirs.
Visit the Palace of Charles V, a Renaissance building inside the Alhambra Palace. The palace boasts off a Spanish architecture, immersed in the Plateresque style with traces of Gothic origin. It is also home to the Alhambra museum, which has a unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid artworks.
Take a Stroll in the Magnificent Generalife Gardens, Alcazaba, and the Nasrid Palaces
Admire the Generalife gardens, which was once the summer palace of the Nasrid rulers. Then make your way towards the Square of Cisterns (Plaza de Los Aljibes) and marvel at the majestic fortress of Alcazaba. Follow it up with a visit to the Nasrid Palaces, starting from Mexuar to Palace of the Lions (Palacio de Los Leones). While most of the palaces were destroyed and only a few remain, a trip to these historic is sure to make you awe-inspired.
Enjoy a Truly Memorable Visit to the Albaicin and the Moorish Houses
Visit the beautiful district of Albaicin, which boasts of its medieval style narrow winding streets. Visit the Bañuelo, which are well-preserved Arab baths. You will also come across other significant landmarks such as the Dar Al-Horra Palace and the House of the Gold Oven (Casa del Horno del Oro).
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Tour
The tour starts every day at 10:00 AM. The approximate duration for Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Tour is 3 hours.
Albaicin and Moorish Houses Tour
- In winter (September 15 - April 30), the tour starts at 02:45 PM.
- In summer (01 May - 14 September), the tour starts at 5:00 PM.
The approximate duration for Albaican and Moorish Houses Tour is 2 hours.
For Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Tour
Assemble at Pabellón de Acceso de la Alhambra Paseo del Generalife, 1F, by Alhambra Mural Map.
By Bus: Get down at the Alixares Generalife stop. You will reach the meeting point after a 2-minute walk.
For Albaican and Moorish Houses Tour
Assemble at Plaza de Santa Ana, in Plaza Nueva
By Bus: Get down near Anton Martin stop. You will reach the meeting point after a 5-minute walk.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Skip the Line: Alhambra, Albaicin and Nasrid Palaces Tour vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.