Granada Pass with Priority Access to Alhambra
Discover the city of Granada at your own pace with this City Card that gives you access to a variety of historic monuments as well as to public transportation. Don't miss any attractions of this historic sight, like Alhambra and Generalife. Save time and money with this special combo and explore the hidden jewel of Andaluzia.
- Explore the city of Granada at your own pace with the Granada City Card and visit a variety of monuments and historic attractions such as Alhambra (access to Alcazaba, the Generalife, and the Nasrid Palaces), Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Cartuja Monastery, San Jerónimo Monastery, Science Park Museum, Zafra’s House, Cuarto Real, Sacramonte Abbey and the Casa de los Tiros Museum.
- Save time and money with this card that gives access to 9 bus rides in the Alhambra public transport network and 1 ride on the touristic train. Reach your destinations easily and conveniently.
- The card is valid for the 5 consecutive days prior to the day you choose to visit Alhambra and expires on the day of your visit to Alhambra.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
about your granada city card
Visit Granada, the Andulasian city located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, and at the confluence of four rivers. This picturesque city occupies a vital role in Spanish history, with a long line of famous Spanish artists, thinkers, and leaders claiming origin from here. Witness the harmonious confluence of the various influences over the city, such as the Moorish architecture at the Alhambra, the Christian-built Palace of Charles V, and much more. Marvel at the distinct beauty of this jewel of Andulasia with this City Card, that gives you access to the many attractions in and around the city.
Using your City Card, you can explore Granada at your own comfortable pace without missing out on any of the major attractions. The Granada Card includes entrance to the Alhambra, Generalife, and other major monuments across the city, as well as access to public transport to get you there. Experience the wide variety of what the city has to offer, with night visits to the Nasrid Palaces and a daytime visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife the following day, guided tours through the Sacromonte Abbey, and much much more. So, avoid the hassle of standing in queues for tickets, and save time and money with the Granada City Card.
How to use your Granada City Card
The Granada card is not activated with the first use. Rather, you must choose the day of your visit to the Alhambra while booking it, and the card will remain valid for 5 consecutive days before the day of visit to the Alhambra, ending on the day of your visit to the Alhambra. You can also use the card to access public transport, with 9 trips on the local bus network and 1 trip on the tourist train included in the price of the Card.
Alhambra | Alcazaba and the Generalife | Cathedral | Royal Chapel | Cartuja Monastery | San Jerónimo Monastery | Science Park Museum | Zafra’s House | Cuarto Real | Sacromonte Abbey | Casa de los Tiros Museum | Nasrid Palaces (Optional)
know before you go
- When you book your Granada Card, is it obligatory to choose the date and the time of your visit to the Alhambra Palace. Your card will be activated 5 consecutive days prior to your visit to Alhambra.
- Nasrid Palaces visit must be done at the specific time showed in the ticket.
- Sacromonte Abbey’s visit is guided. Check tour hours displayed on your ticket.
- The Granada Card does not include access to the Planetarium and to the Biodomo. Due to limited capacity, it is necessary to purchase tickets to a specific day and hour directly at the ticket counter.
- Monuments operate daily. They are closed on the 25th of December (Christmas Day) and 1st of January.
- Monuments visitation may be subject to alterations or cancellations without previous warning.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children (2-11 years old) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Select the appropriate ticket option during check out.
- Children below the age of 2 do not need to purchase the Granada City Card. Families can request free entrance for infants at the main entrance of the monuments. Pushchairs are not permitted.
How to Redeem Your Granada City Card
You will receive an email confirmation with your Granada City Card shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at any of the attractions included in your pass to avail free entry. You can also use the card to access public transport, with 9 trips on the local bus network and 1 trip on the tourist train included in the price of the Card.
You can use the card for 5 consecutive days before the date chosen for the Alhambra visit and it expires on the day of your visit to the Alhambra.