Granada Card with Priority Access to Alhambra
Discover the city of Granada at your own pace with this City Card that gives you access to a variety of historic monuments as well as to public transportation. Don't miss any attractions of this historic sight, like Alhambra and Generalife. Save time and money with this special combo and explore the hidden jewel of Andaluzia.
- Explore the city of Granada at your own pace with the Granada City Card and visit a variety of monuments and historic attractions such as Alhambra (timed access to Nasrid Palaces), Cathedral, and Cartuja Monastery.
- Save time and money with this card that gives access to 9 bus rides in the Alhambra public transport network and 1 ride on the touristic train. Reach your destinations easily and conveniently.
- Choose between 24-hour, 48-hour, and 72-hour options.
- Keep in mind that entry to the Alhambra is timed - make sure to choose your preferred slot to visit the Alhambra (time and hour of the Nasrid Palace entrance).
- Alhambra with Nasrid Palaces access (only night access included for the 24-hour card)
- Public Transportation in Granada (9 urban bus trips)
- Granada's Tourist Train
- Entrance to Alhambra, Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Cartuja, San Jeronimo's, Sacromonte abbey, Science Park, Zafra House, Royal quarters, Art museum, Museum of archeology.
- Entrance to Corral del Carbón, Bañuelo, Casa del Horno del oro, Casas del Chapiz, Dar Al-horra Palace (72-hour card only)
- Planetarium and the Biodromo at the Science Park
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
about your granada city card
Visit Granada, the Andulasian city located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, and at the confluence of four rivers. This picturesque city occupies a vital role in Spanish history, with a long line of famous Spanish artists, thinkers, and leaders claiming origin from here. Witness the harmonious confluence of the various influences over the city, such as the Moorish architecture at the Alhambra, the Christian-built Palace of Charles V, and much more. Marvel at the distinct beauty of this jewel of Andulasia with this City Card, that gives you access to the many attractions in and around the city.
Using your City Card, you can explore Granada at your own comfortable pace without missing out on any of the major attractions. The Granada Card includes entrance to the Alhambra, Generalife, and other major monuments across the city, as well as access to public transport to get you there. Experience the wide variety of what the city has to offer, with night visits to the Nasrid Palaces and a daytime visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife the following day, guided tours through the Sacromonte Abbey, and much much more. So, avoid the hassle of standing in queues for tickets, and save time and money with the Granada City Card.
How To Use Your Granada City Card
The Granada Card is not activated with the first use. Rather, you must choose the date and time of your visit to the Alhambra while booking it. The card will remain valid for 24/48/72 hours after that first visit at your selected time slot. You can also use the card to access public transport, with 9 trips on the local bus network and 1 trip on the tourist train included in the price of the Card.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Granada Card 24-hour
- Granada Card 48-hour
- Granada Card 72-hour
- Entry to the Alhambra Palace is timed. When you book your Granada Card, it is obligatory to choose the date and the time of your visit to the Alhambra Palace.
- Nasrid Palaces visit must be done at the specific time shown on the ticket.
- The Sacromonte Abbey’s visit is guided. You are requested to reach out to the venue to schedule a time to do the visit (0034 958 221 445).
- The Granada Card does not include access to the Planetarium and to the Biodromo at the Science Park.
- Monuments operate daily. They are closed on the 25th of December (Christmas Day) and 1st of January.
- Monuments visitation may be subject to alterations or cancellations without previous warning.
You need to collect your tickets from a bus terminal in one of the following locations:
- Gran Vía 29-Sagrado Corazón
- Gran Vía 32 - Sagrado Corazón
- Gran Vía 7- Catedral
- Gran Vía 4 - Catedral
- Acera del Darro 8 - Puerta Real
- Acera del Casino 5 - Puerta Real
You will need to insert the LOC BUS code (provided on your ticket) on the bus terminal screen. Check the bus terminal location map here.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children (2-11 years old) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Select the appropriate ticket option during check out.
- Children below the age of 2 do not need to purchase the Granada City Card. Families can request free entrance for infants at the main entrance of the monuments. Pushchairs are not permitted.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Granada Card shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at any of the attractions included in your card to avail free entry. You can also use the card to access public transport, with 9 trips on the local bus network and 1 trip on the tourist train included in the price of the card.
Please note: The Granada card is not activated with the first use. Rather, you must choose the date and time of your visit to the Alhambra while booking it, and the card will remain valid for 24/48/72 hours after that first visit. You can also use the card to access public transport, with 9 trips on the local bus network and 1 trip on the tourist train included in the price of the Card.
Choose the date to visit the Alhambra (time and hour of the Nasrid Palace entrance). The card will be valid for 24/48/72 hours after that first visit.