Skip-The-Line Ticket To Zoo Aquarium Madrid
Enjoy an educational and fun day as you meet diverse creatures of the animal kingdom at the Zoo Aquarium Madrid.
- Learn about diverse species of birds, mammals, reptiles, and rare marine animals like the Mediterranean Seahorse and Mule Pipefish.
- Enjoy skip-the-line benefits with these tickets.
- One of the largest and oldest zoos in the world, the Aquarium is incredibly stunning and consists of two floors occupying 2,000 square meters.
- The Zoo is home to animals from all continents including Africa, Asia, Central America, Australia, and more.
- Be a part of daily educational shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, and birds of prey.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Zoo Aquarium Madrid
- Hotel transfers
- Any meals and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 96 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you're looking for a fun and educational experience, simply head to Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Immerse yourself in the wonders and beauty of the animal kingdom.
Spanning 20 hectares in the Casa de Campo, it's one of the biggest and oldest zoos in Europe. From rare tiny insects and lizards to pandas, wolves, giraffes, and white tigers discover about 500 species of animals living together in one space. Bird enthusiasts will love the Aviary - a 3,000-meter square enclosure that's home to over 60 types of birds including bald eagles, vultures, and condors. If it's marine life that you're interested in, the Aquarium has an impressive collection of corals in Europe apart from plenty of vibrant fish and vulnerable sharks. Look up the daily schedule for educational animal shows with dolphins, sea lions, birds of prey, and more.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- It's mandatory to wear masks at all times at the Zoo.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Children under 3 can go free.
- Strollers are available for hire.
- The Zoo can be accessed by guests with disabilities and reduced mobility.
- Buy a reduced ticket at the ticket office. This also includes free entry for an accompanying person/carer.
- Present your Official Disabled Person Card (33% or higher) at the ticket office.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- The last entry is 1-hour before closing time.
- Please check the activities schedule when entering the park, as timings may vary.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Address: Casa de Campo, s/n, 28011 Madrid, Spain
- To locate this point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below.
- Metro: Lines 5 or 10 to Casa de Campo, then a 12-minute walk to the Zoo Aquarium entrance
- Bus: EMT bus line 33 to Casa de Campo stop
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout