Tickets to Zoo Negara & Panda Conservation Centre
Stroll through the lush acres of Malaysia's famous National Zoo as you wave at its friendly residents, enjoy shows and performances, and feel at peace with nature!
- Malaysia's National Zoo is spread across 110 acres, located 5 km from Kuala Lumpur city
- Walk your way through the Panda Centre, Reptile House, the Savannah Walk & the Mammal Kingdom
- You don't want to miss out on visiting Xing Xing and Lang Lang, Malaysia's famous giant pandas
- Wave at over 5000 animals that call this zoo their home, spread across 476 animal species
- Enjoy performances, animal shows, and feedings, custom-made to make your experience worth remembering
- Admission into Zoo Negara
- Admission to the Giant Panda Conservation Centre
- Access to animal shows
- Free WiFi
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit Malaysia's renowned National Zoo, Zoo Negara for a day out with friends and family. This spacious park stretches over 110 lush acres, giving you a chance to reconnect with nature. Meet and greet 5137 animals across 476 species of birds, reptiles, mammals, amphibians, and fish. Visit the park and the Giant Panda Conservation Centre, where Malaysia's famed giant pandas will throw a wave in your direction (Xing Xing and Liang Lang are very well mannered that way.) Head over to the Reptile House, the Bear Complex, the Savannah Walk, and Mammal Kingdom to explore the various other excitable species go about their daily routine. Further, enjoy various performances and animal shows at the park, featuring sea lions, macaques, macaws, and then some more.
know before you go
know before you go
- Click here for the map zoo
- This attraction is accessible for wheelchair and stroller users, available to rent on first-come first-serve basis.
- It is required to carry a valid Govt. ID.
- Daily: 9am - 5pm (last admission at 4pm)
- Sat - Thu: 11am & 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Zoo Negara Malaysia
- Address: Jalan Taman Zooview, Taman Zooview, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
- The closest bus stop is AJ491 Zoo Negara, which stops right at the entrance of the zoo
- Bus 220 & 253 will get you here
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.