Yellow Boats: Sightseeing Speedboat Tour of Yas Island
Hop on a speedboat and coast the iconic sights of Yas Island - Abu Dhabi’s luxurious entertainment destination. A professional guide will regale you with facts about the Island and tips on making the most of your time here.
- Experience the diversity of Yas Island Abu Dhabi as you cruise on a speedboat with a professional guide on a 45-min or 75-min tour.
- Witness the Yas Bay Waterfront and Yas Beach, which offer a wide range of dining, entertainment, and leisure activities.
- See the impeccably designed circular Aldar Headquarters and admire the golden cloak of Etihad Arena.
- On the 75-minute visit, get a glimpse of the thrilling Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, and explore the ecosystem of Yas Mangroves and Samaliyah Island.
- Fun Fact: The Yas Marina Circuit at Yas Island has been hosting the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since the year 2009.
- 45-min sightseeing tour (optional)
- 75-min sightseeing tour (optional)
- Professional guide
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Zip Past Iconic Creations
Board your speedboat at the premier waterfront leisure center of Yas Bay Waterfront, and settle in for some fancy views and interesting history of the luxury island. Etihad Arena, located at the waterfront, is the largest entertainment venue in the Middle East and hosts a wide range of shows - from concerts to stand-up comedy. Next, view the distinctive Aldar Headquarters which boasts a circular building. Live commentary provided by your professional guide will help you uncover Arabian culture and traditions.
Take the Full Tour for Even More!
Take the 75-minute visit to stop by even more attractions like the iconic parks of Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World. Yas Links Golf Club has serene courses set against the backdrop of a shimmering Arabian Sea. The Jubail Mangrove National Park at Yas Island is a hidden gem, containing about 75% of the UAE’s total mangrove forest area. As a biodiversity hotspot that includes salt marshes, mudflats, and algal communities, it is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. Similarly, the isolated Samaliyah Island also has a thriving ecosystem. On this journey, you will have the chance to spot dolphins, flamingos, crabs, turtles, herons, and dugongs as well as foxes!
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes, preferably of dry-fit material.
- This experience is restricted for guests aged 5 and under.
- This tour is not accessible for pregnant women.
The timings are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the timings on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid passport or Emirates ID proof at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at The Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Bay Waterfront - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The closest bus stop is Yas Drive / Marina Circuit Grandstand. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 216 to get you there.