City Winery Wine and Food Pairing Experience Tickets
Enjoy an unmatched gourmet experience with this masterclass that pairs food and wine. Get a chance to sample 6 delicious dishes paired with different types of wine, and learn how food and wine work together.
- Savor a wine and food pairing unlike anything else in Brisbane's first urban winery.
- Learn how certain foods and wines work together with the help of an expert sommelier.
- Relish 4 courses as you understand how the food and wine complement each other.
- Enjoy the interactive experience and specially customized wines.
- 4 courses with paired wine
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
You will tour the first winery in Brisbane, City Winery, established all the way back in 1860. It is named after Brisbane’s last viticulturist and winemaker, Carl Gerler. City Winery is located in Fortitude Valley, which is just a 4-minute drive away from the central business district of Brisbane. Currently, the venue is home to some exquisite Gerler wines that have been made on-site by the renowned winemaker Dave Cush. City Winery features a fully functioning miro-winery, cellar door, as well as a small restaurant that can seat up to 20 people.
You will then meet with an expert winemaker, who will take you on a memorable wine and food experience. Learn how food and wine work tougher, and the types of wines that work with certain foods. You can taste six different dishes and wines that will be equivalent to a full meal.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 12 noon.
Children aged 17 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at City Winery Brisbane.
- Address: 11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - City Winery Brisbane.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Ann St at James Street, stop 6.
- The stop is just 2 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #60, #300, #302, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.