Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey & Magical Christmas Lights Tour
Indulge in a festive afternoon tea experience at the heart of Westminster Abbey, the treasure house of art, textiles, and other artifacts. Add some sparkle to your day by taking a panoramic tour across London drenched in Christmas lights and celebrations!
- Prepare yourselves for the quintessentially British afternoon tea experience amidst the historic surroundings of Westminster Abbey
- Indulge in a variety of afternoon tea items served with a Christmas twist
- In the evening, head out on a magical tour of London and witness the spirit of Christmas as it settles above a festive London
- With an English-speaking guide on board the coach, get insightful information on iconic landmarks of London
- Stay connected with free wifi and a USB charging facility on board!
- Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
- Comfort Travel on Coach
- Expert English-speaking Guide
- Free Wifi On-Board
- USB Charging On-Board
- Hotel Transfers
- Admission inside Westminster Abbey
- Additional Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
what to expect
London during Christmas time is a magical place to be. Make the most of the capital’s jolly good festivities by indulging in an afternoon tea experience at Westminster Abbey. Your tour will begin at the Abbey’s shop itself, where you’ll have the pleasure of tasting artisanal tea amidst a calm and tranquil environment. If you take a look around your surroundings, you will discover a historic city intertwined with a glorious legacy, adding that extra sparkle and significance to the tea party. A selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, tasty tartlets, and confectionery treats that include traditional mince pies and jam with scones, will make this a more authentic experience.
This will be followed by a merry ride on a coach across London, where you will have the chance to soak in the festive vibe around. From the comfort of your seat, take in the illuminated panorama of London city, all decorated in Christmas lights. Pass by the giant Christmas tree in Berkeley Square and get to see the iconic Regent Street Christmas lights!
know before you go
know before you go
- Apr to Oct: Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri.
- Nov to Mar: Tue, Thu, and Fri.
Boarding commences from 8am, with departure at 8:15am.
Tour ends at 4:30pm approx at Westminster Abbey.
Afternoon Tea Menu Details
- Honey glazed ham mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber, cream cheese sandwich
- Smoked salmon, lemon butter
- Leek and Stilton tartlet
- Caramelized honey and pear tart
- Carrot cake and buttercream
- Orange curd and chocolate basket
- Mini mince pie with a crumble top
- Cranberry and sultana scones, clotted cream, Cointreau and strawberry jam
- English breakfast
- Earl Grey
- Herbal tea
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please mention in advance in case of a particular dietary requirement.
- This tour/activity can have a maximum of 50 travelers.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Evan Evans Tours office.
- Address: 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London SW1V 1BS, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Neathouse Place (Stop L), a 1-min walk from the meeting point.
- Buses #2, 36, 185, N2, or N136 will get you here.
- The nearest travel terminal is Victoria Station, a 5-min walk from the meeting point.
- Subway lines Circle, District Line, and Victoria or trains Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and southeastern will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.